Thread I'm selling sh!t

is it really selfish to want to start a family with someone from scratch? to share children all of our own? i do not think that is a selfish thought at all.

maybe it's not "progressive" or "liberal" of me to feel that way....but fuck it. it's my life.

Yep, that's how I was, until that person I "started my life from scratch with" had 457 one night stands during our marriage.

Shit happens. But, stay on that perfect pedestal and preach like you're better than anyone here.

Yep, that's how I was, until that person I "started my life from scratch with" had 457 one night stands during our marriage.

Shit happens. But, stay on that perfect pedestal and preach like you're better than anyone here.
So you see he has a perfect life too? I am just so jelly. I wish I could sell shoes.

sorry, cheaters are shit scum people

i'm not holy, or preaching....seriously, chill the hell out. i didn't insult you or your husband....don't let past differences cloud everythign i say.

jesus...you two women are so pathetic

if it makes you feel better i was divorced by 29.......my first marriage didn't end well. i'm far from perfect.

now settle the fuck down.

:lol: Is it us that gets so riled up easily or you? This whole conversation is for my entertainment.

Dance monkey.

sorry, cheaters are shit scum people

i'm not holy, or preaching....seriously, chill the hell out. i didn't insult you or your husband....don't let past differences cloud everythign i say.

1. You insinuated my being a whore because I was pregnant in college, even though you know nothing of my history previous to that - graduating from high school early & attending college early & owning a house @19 yrs old.

2. You've (in other words), called my husband an idiot because he married someone with kids from a previous marriage

3. You've been insulting in many other ways, then constantly come back to the "child out of wedlock" issue.

I think I'm amongst the majority here that believe you play bait then play innocent

Just like your skinny poop pics & bowling shoes. (oops, you're NOT a shoe salesman. Didn't mean to insult you)