Thread I'm selling sh!t

Um, is that really a big deal?

Yes. Yes it is. Because Mr. Holiness here thinks that getting accidentally preggo in college is pretty whoring, yet he's all here posting his wife's ass bent over a bathtub, cuz God totally thinks that's OK.

Yes. Yes it is. Because Mr. Holiness here thinks that getting accidentally preggo in college is pretty whoring, yet he's all here posting his wife's ass bent over a bathtub, cuz God totally thinks that's OK.

Lmao damn!! I just thought it was a weird comment to make to your husband. It's not uncommon at all for people to get married to someone who already has kids from a previous relationship, what rock is he living under? So what, you got pregant just out of high school. If you're a good parent that's what matters in the end. And he has a wife and he's this obsessed with you? Awwww shit! lol!

No wonder you two won't stop pissing and moaning at each other. Neither of you will let it go, and the rest of the forum doesn't either.

Hey Lumberjack, sir. I don't even have to post & Mr. Sensitive Bowling Shoes posts shit about me. In fact, he goes away for a week, comes back and the first few posts always includes something in my reference.
I say someone needs to get back to church and have his wife bent over a pew in her underwear. You know, some good ol repentance.

Lmao damn!! I just thought it was a weird comment to make to your husband. It's not uncommon at all for people to get married to someone who already has kids from a previous relationship, what rock is he living under? So what, you got pregant just out of high school. If you're a good parent that's what matters in the end. And he has a wife and he's this obsessed with you? Awwww shit! lol!

I was 20 when I had a baby in college. God has yet to strike me with lightening for being given such a dang ol whore.

Wow, people get mad up in here.

Just saying, kinda sucks for him....raising someone else's kid wouldn't be something I'd sign up for....but whatevs.

Why is that such a bad thing? For me to remarry I have to find someone willing to help raise and love someone else's kids. It happens all the time.