FYI I'm gonna have sex with a tranny tonight

Ain't saying it's the best thing since sliced bread.
It's a binary equation:
Sex>abstinence.

tumblr_mzet04cvfi1socxbko2_r1_250.gif

It's nice to see that after missing a few pages the male mind is still stuck in 15 year old B.C.

It gives me hope.

So the tranny got me something totally rad for my birthday.

1) she bought me a pizza and a few beers at a place called Pizza Port. The beers are fucking awesome. they have about 15 of their own brews on tap at any one time and they have about 5 guest brews. Their slogan is "If you see a beer in a commercial, we don't have it here." BTW, @APRIL, I'll have your box ready this week. I hope you'll be home in the next week or two to get it.

2) there was a beach I wanted to take her to. Which just so happened to be about a mile away from where we were at Pizza Port. So after we got a little tipsy, we hobbled on down to the beach to watch the sunset. It was fucking beautiful. It couldn't have been planned any better.

3) in two weeks she's taking me south towards San Diego for a night at a tavern to go see one of may favorite bands play. The White Buffalo. We are staying at this... sort of condo/apartment/townhome kind of thing. It's essentially a stand alone building that is a studio apartment. The next day, we're going to unhangover ourselves on the beach.

• Gravy
Reactions: lol and nukes
I had so much of all of the sexes during the 12 or so hours Jason was home but now I have to wait another two weeks until I can take the D-train to Poundtown and that's just like. rude.

So the tranny got me something totally rad for my birthday.

1) she bought me a pizza and a few beers at a place called Pizza Port. The beers are fucking awesome. they have about 15 of their own brews on tap at any one time and they have about 5 guest brews. Their slogan is "If you see a beer in a commercial, we don't have it here." BTW, @APRIL, I'll have your box ready this week. I hope you'll be home in the next week or two to get it.

2) there was a beach I wanted to take her to. Which just so happened to be about a mile away from where we were at Pizza Port. So after we got a little tipsy, we hobbled on down to the beach to watch the sunset. It was fucking beautiful. It couldn't have been planned any better.

3) in two weeks she's taking me south towards San Diego for a night at a tavern to go see one of may favorite bands play. The White Buffalo. We are staying at this... sort of condo/apartment/townhome kind of thing. It's essentially a stand alone building that is a studio apartment. The next day, we're going to unhangover ourselves on the beach.
Sweet! I'm still collecting for @Coqui, but now I'll collect for you too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
Your heathen tongue does not use the Lords name in a genuine manner. It is poisoned by the opposite sex. You must repent and be saved.
ಠ⌣ಠ

edit my heathen tongue was too busy doing rad stuff to repent or whatever