Baby I'm gonna be a grandmother!

rookie, my mother is one of 18 kids.

Tre Duggar?

497d10ef42541ff24bffed40e843b9e3.jpg

Ok I'm gonna write back Phil the healer but I'm gonna add a list of demands before I agree to hand over my $18 and barren womb !!

tell him you only want a french canadian baby, and you need a strict poutine, maple syrup and pepsi diet. you also need your $500k to be in canadian tire and walmart gift cards so it isn't traceable.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
tell him you only want a french canadian baby, and you need a strict poutine, maple syrup and pepsi diet. you also need your $500k to be in canadian tire and walmart gift cards so it isn't traceable.

Does tire money spend like cash up there?

Damn. All singles? G-ma Ladybutt had a couple twins in there I think.
Those might've been the kids that survived birth, as well.

yep - one of my aunts was a twin but the twin dies at 2 days. Another set of twins and a single didn't make it to term.

I literally have around 50 first cousins on that side of the family alone.

yep - one of my aunts was a twin but the twin dies at 2 days. Another set of twins and a single didn't make it to term.

I literally have around 50 first cousins on that side of the family alone.
I think that is what happened to the two pairs of twins she had as well.

Poor lady has outlived half of her kids.

Why do scammers always sound like scammers?

I actually did a ton of behavioral analysis studies on frauds for an economics class in college. So I am pretty well equipped to answer your question. Generally speaking, the more transparent the scam, the more effective it is.

Probably nobody would fall for, say, the Nigerian Prince scam. You'd have to be stupid on a sublime level. And that's by design to weed out as many people upon initial contact who are smart enough to figure the scam out. Cons can't waste their time on people who *might* fall for it.

I actually did a ton of behavioral analysis studies on frauds for an economics class in college. So I am pretty well equipped to answer your question. Generally speaking, the more transparent the scam, the more effective it is.

Probably nobody would fall for, say, the Nigerian Prince scam. You'd have to be stupid on a sublime level. And that's by design to weed out as many people upon initial contact who are smart enough to figure the scam out. Cons can't waste their time on people who *might* fall for it.
Ahh, that makes sense.

Good afternoon Kiki Fontana:

I hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather we are having and I reckon you are analyzing my incredible proposition as well.

I'm looking forward to your email and please list any questions or concerns you may have.

Also, I'd like to know when your monthly cycle is. I would like us to aim for a July birth as the weather in Ottawa is quite wonderful in July.

Let me know of the $18 is an issue for you.

Phil The Healer