Baby I'm gonna be a grandmother!

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,683
So I went to this back alley hick town strip bar last night as I'm living the rebel life during this epic #KidFreeForAWeek

And I met this super serious guy (lol) who asked me to be a surrogate mother... IN A TITTY BAAAR!!
He was like super serious and I said YES! I'll be a surrogate mother... How hard could it be? So I gave him my back up email addy so he can send me his offer.
This is what happens when I drink too much vodka...
(I told him my name was Kianna Fontana and I lived in a halfway house outside of town for welfare fraud) :fly:

Good morning Miss Kianna Fontana:

It was such a pleasure meeting you and your friends last night. You are beautiful and smart.

Thanks for accepting the role of surrogate mother.

If you change your mind, no problem.

I decided 3 years ago, if I ever find ways to help the unemployed or underemployed, using online businesses, I would do what I can to help those unhappy with their financial situations.

I discovered 2 years ago that there are 100 couples in Ottawa desperately wanting to adopt a newborn.

I have been researching online businesses for the last 5 years.

I have a brother who is a millionaire because of online businesses.

I discovered a new online business.

I joined it late June this year.

You pay $ 18 to join.

All you need is four people signed up under you.

And one year later, you get paid $ 500,000.

Then you are paid $ 76,000 per month indefinitely.

I joined in late June.

So in July of 2015, I may be wealthy.

I have other projects underway that may make me wealthy sooner than later.

Once I have $ 500,000 in my name, I will contact you.

I will pay your travel costs, your rent, groceries and utilities - until you have given birth.

I will pay the monthly costs that you will have to forego - while you are pregnant.

The laws of Canada says a lady cannot be paid for a baby.

But I can pay these other costs I mentioned above.

Plus: if you join the online business that pays $ 500,000 - I am confident you will be happy with your decision to be a surrogate mother, as I was talking with you about.

Here is the link of my friend:

http://www.fourcornersalliancegroup.com/?a=keithbiz

If you can pay the $ 18 yourself, and if you can follow the steps to join, then proceed without my help.

If you do not want to pay the $ 18 yourself, you will have to come to Ottawa - to sit down with me in front of a computer - then I can use my own credit card to pay the $ 18.

Or if you provide me with your bank account info, I can put $ 20 into your bank account.

Thanks again.

Phil The Healer

:lol: ahahahahaaaaaaa

Anyhoo, so for $18 all my dreams will come trueeeee!

I'm gonna reply to him. What should I say?

"
Or if you provide me with your bank account info, I can put $ 20 into your bank account.

Thanks again.

Phil The Healer"

ahaha.

you should ask if he'll take western union for the 18 dollars, but you're going to have to send him the minimum of 500, and if he could send you back the balance, in cash, thatd be great.

18 dollars for free room and board (read: imprisonment and rape). What a deal!

I guarantee a condition of this surrogacy is that you have to be impregnated in a "natural" manner. Meaning the dude gets to bang you.

For healer reasons.

by the way, i clicked this thread with the full rational assumption that you actually were going to be a surrogate mother. Something somethign something, one of your more trashy friends needs a crotchspawn, she cant make it, you're helping here through bad life choices, etc.

by the way, i clicked this thread with the full rational assumption that you actually were going to be a surrogate mother. Something somethign something, one of your more trashy friends needs a crotchspawn, she cant make it, you're helping here through bad life choices, etc.
I thought she just had a bunch of lady parts cut out that would make further cuntmuppets impossible.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia