Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Marklar
₥1,126
Steam
wessels
;)

DSC00403.jpg

It’s always been a fantasy of mine to get into a bar fight with two bears, male and female. The female would growl ferociously while trying to defend her cubs from me, and the male would stand up on its hind legs and be positively terrifying at over 9 feet tall. I’d bob and weave and stay mobile, taking pot-shots at the bears while ducking their return blows. My plan would be tire them out and make them get sloppy. Eventually the female would start to tire and would try to bite and claw to which I would respond by wrapping my belt around her pointy snout and suplexing her onto the ground, knocking her unconscious. With her out of the way all I would have to worry about is the male bear, which one-on-one I would decide to go face-to-face with in a straight-up fight. Over the next 10 minutes the two of us would brawl, fighting viciously and trading blows one for one. In the end I would be the victor of course, because I have the spirit of a warrior, and the bear only has the spirit of a bear, which is lesser on the grand totem pole of awesome spirits.

So send me your flight itinerary. I can't remember when I am supposed to pick you up.

Thorn-- go ahead and bite him. :lol:

chompers ready. i need to lay off my own babies because they go to the doc soon and it might look suspicious. :shifty: