water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
0_61_arss_full.jpg

0_64_arss_turret.jpg

A remote controlled helo with a badass high-caliber rifle on it? Sign me up.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/04/army-tests-new/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_Rotorcraft_Sniper_System

The robot apocalypse can be thwarted by the destruction of the wd-40 factories

I was thinking about the Terminator universe the other day.

So the humans infiltrate the terminator factories at different points in the story and wreck havoc. My thought was: Why don't the machines just make their most sensitive locations (lulz) completely deadly to humans? Why no irradiate their factories permanently? Or fill their interiors with cyanide gas?

I think of weird shit.

So the humans infiltrate the terminator factories at different points in the story and wreck havoc. My thought was: Why don't the machines just make their most sensitive locations (lulz) completely deadly to humans? Why no irradiate their factories permanently? Or fill their interiors with cyanide gas?

I think of weird shit.

Cyanide gas is corrosive over time, and radiation would affect the electronic components of the assembly lines.

I think of weird shit.
Why cant the humans bring back machines if the machines can go back in time...

Why cant the humans bring back machines if the machines can go back in time...

They do in the comics book.

Robocop goes back in time in the cross over by covering himself in a big meat sack, for example.

I think of weird shit.

Cyanide gas is corrosive over time, and radiation would affect the electronic components of the assembly lines.

They could just seal the factories and flood them with nitrogen.