IIT We discuss Shawn and Amy's Wedding 11/18

I don't know if I will ever get married, but if I do I've prepared some vows of my own.

"Sweet baby, let me explain something to you. I'm from the old school, you understand. As your husband I'll treat you right. There ain't nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you, baby. You know what I'm saying?

When you and I go out to eat, I'm gonna pull out your chair for you to sit down. This is a classy maneuver that means I respect you and know how to treat you right. And during our dinner together I'm gonna be whispering in your ear a sweet stream of compliments regarding your exquisite beauty. "Baby," I'll say, "your lips are like a luscious, red ocean of desire. And my lips will be like a boat upon that ocean." And any other variety of compliment.

And when it comes down to making love, I'm going to touch your body like it's never been touched before. I will remove my hat upon your request, because that is the right thing to do. I will be remembered as the best lover in your life, because I treat my lover right. I damn well better be the only lover in your life, you know what I'm saying? And when I'm making love to you, I will say, "Ooh, sugar... Yeah... Mmm... Mmm-Mmm... Goddamn..."

"You are mine," I will say with a warm smile. Then I will rub your feet for several hours in front of the fire while we listen to Keith Sweat.

When we go to the park, I will whisper to you, "My sweet baby, your eyes are like pearls and your hair is like moon beams." I will caress your hand. And I will then get on my knees in front of the park bench and say to you, "I am your man. I would do anything for you, baby. Anything at all." I will then present you with yet another beautiful diamond. This is how you will be treated, because you are my special one and only.

Baby, you look so good right now, I wanna get freaky with you right here in front of this preacher.

Remember that night you and I took a romantic ride in a horse and carriage through town? That was the night I professed my love to you. "Baby, you got to me mine—forever in my life," I said. Then I took you home and fed oysters to you by candlelight, my sweet chocolate pudding. I did that all night long. All night long.

Tonight, after this church stuff is complete, you and I will take a bubble bath, and I will rub you from head to toe, every move slow and sophisticated. I will even remove my ring for the event. We will drink champagne in the bath tub until dawn, and I will sing to you, "You are the only one in my life / You are the one I dream of / My heart, my soul, my life is yours."

I would do anything for you. I will rub your body with exotic oils. I will treat my baby right."

tl;dr

My wife wouldn't let me use Homer's vows:

I will now read these special vows which Homer has prepared for this
occasion. "Do you, Marge, take Homer, in richness and in poorness" --
poorness is underlined -- "in impotence and in potence, in quiet
solitude or blasting across the alkali flats in a jet-powered, monkey-
navigated"...... and it goes on like this.

Here's a pic of Zac and Flop outside the reception. At first glance it's not much. Take a look, though, at Flop's left hand and how it seems to assert its presence so well on Zac's outstretched buttocks.

Shamy%20Wedding%20039.jpg

Those pictures are great and after meeting you two last night...it is just great to see a couple like you. You really are connected and part of each other and ... well...all sorts of other mushy stuff. Congrats!!

Those pictures are great and after meeting you two last night...it is just great to see a couple like you. You really are connected and part of each other and ... well...all sorts of other mushy stuff. Congrats!!

It's true, they are perfect for each other.

I don't know why, but those pics gave me the urge to go home and make Shawn and Amy mii's on my Wii.

Grats you two! :heart: