IIT We discuss Shawn and Amy's Wedding 11/18

Congratulations Shawn and Amy. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

What kind of gay European sentiment is that? :rolleyes:

I kid, I kid.

Shawn's original vows:

"Amy,

Goddamn those tits are awesome. I'm gonna box those motherfuckers like Sugar Ray.

Goddamn."

Bub! We love you guys too!!! We had a great time and everything went without a hitch with the exception of the guestbook. We are glad we could be there for your special day. Hope your feeling better! Meno and Renni= Reno
:fly:

Wow guys - Thanks so much for the kind words. As I dig into my inbox today at work hopefully there will be more to post.

Thanks again to Mikey, Brad & Adam especially for all the help you gave us the days before after and of. I love each and every one of you.

No Adam, I will not give your earings back.

Mikey, for a very small fee you can move into the purple room.

Brad - we shall forever keep you around in case a fire breaks out or we need a keg emptied enough to lift.

To the rest: Zac, Ape, Meno, etc. thanks for putting up with all of our crazy ideas and embaressing moments.

And at last our internet friends: Over the past year you all have become part of our lives through stories, pictures and jokes. Some even in person. This has become a place to go to vent, laugh, and waste time ; - ) Even though it is sometimes a sick addiction it is still a favorite place of mine.

:heart: :heart:

I don't know if I will ever get married, but if I do I've prepared some vows of my own.

"Sweet baby, let me explain something to you. I'm from the old school, you understand. As your husband I'll treat you right. There ain't nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you, baby. You know what I'm saying?

When you and I go out to eat, I'm gonna pull out your chair for you to sit down. This is a classy maneuver that means I respect you and know how to treat you right. And during our dinner together I'm gonna be whispering in your ear a sweet stream of compliments regarding your exquisite beauty. "Baby," I'll say, "your lips are like a luscious, red ocean of desire. And my lips will be like a boat upon that ocean." And any other variety of compliment.

And when it comes down to making love, I'm going to touch your body like it's never been touched before. I will remove my hat upon your request, because that is the right thing to do. I will be remembered as the best lover in your life, because I treat my lover right. I damn well better be the only lover in your life, you know what I'm saying? And when I'm making love to you, I will say, "Ooh, sugar... Yeah... Mmm... Mmm-Mmm... Goddamn..."

"You are mine," I will say with a warm smile. Then I will rub your feet for several hours in front of the fire while we listen to Keith Sweat.

When we go to the park, I will whisper to you, "My sweet baby, your eyes are like pearls and your hair is like moon beams." I will caress your hand. And I will then get on my knees in front of the park bench and say to you, "I am your man. I would do anything for you, baby. Anything at all." I will then present you with yet another beautiful diamond. This is how you will be treated, because you are my special one and only.

Baby, you look so good right now, I wanna get freaky with you right here in front of this preacher.

Remember that night you and I took a romantic ride in a horse and carriage through town? That was the night I professed my love to you. "Baby, you got to me mine—forever in my life," I said. Then I took you home and fed oysters to you by candlelight, my sweet chocolate pudding. I did that all night long. All night long.

Tonight, after this church stuff is complete, you and I will take a bubble bath, and I will rub you from head to toe, every move slow and sophisticated. I will even remove my ring for the event. We will drink champagne in the bath tub until dawn, and I will sing to you, "You are the only one in my life / You are the one I dream of / My heart, my soul, my life is yours."

I would do anything for you. I will rub your body with exotic oils. I will treat my baby right."

Mine will be along the lines of...

Come my lady
Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby

Come my lady
Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby

Such a sexy,sexy pretty little thing
Fierce nipple pierce you got me sprung with your tongue ring
and I ain't gonna lie cause your loving gets me high
So to keep you by my side there's nothing that I won't try
Butterflies in her eyes and looks to kill
Time is passing I'm asking could this be real
Cause I can't sleep I can't hold still
The only thing I really know is she got sex appeal

I can feel too much is never enough
You're always there to lift me up
When these times get rough I was lost Now I'm found
Ever since you've been around
You're the women that I want
So yo, I'm putting it down.

Come my lady
Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby
come my lady you're my
pretty baby ill make your legs shake
you make me go crazy

I don't know if I will ever get married, but if I do I've prepared some vows of my own.

"Sweet baby, let me explain something to you. I'm from the old school, you understand. As your husband I'll treat you right. There ain't nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you, baby. You know what I'm saying?

When you and I go out to eat, I'm gonna pull out your chair for you to sit down. This is a classy maneuver that means I respect you and know how to treat you right. And during our dinner together I'm gonna be whispering in your ear a sweet stream of compliments regarding your exquisite beauty. "Baby," I'll say, "your lips are like a luscious, red ocean of desire. And my lips will be like a boat upon that ocean." And any other variety of compliment.

And when it comes down to making love, I'm going to touch your body like it's never been touched before. I will remove my hat upon your request, because that is the right thing to do. I will be remembered as the best lover in your life, because I treat my lover right. I damn well better be the only lover in your life, you know what I'm saying? And when I'm making love to you, I will say, "Ooh, sugar... Yeah... Mmm... Mmm-Mmm... Goddamn..."

"You are mine," I will say with a warm smile. Then I will rub your feet for several hours in front of the fire while we listen to Keith Sweat.

When we go to the park, I will whisper to you, "My sweet baby, your eyes are like pearls and your hair is like moon beams." I will caress your hand. And I will then get on my knees in front of the park bench and say to you, "I am your man. I would do anything for you, baby. Anything at all." I will then present you with yet another beautiful diamond. This is how you will be treated, because you are my special one and only.

Baby, you look so good right now, I wanna get freaky with you right here in front of this preacher.

Remember that night you and I took a romantic ride in a horse and carriage through town? That was the night I professed my love to you. "Baby, you got to me mine—forever in my life," I said. Then I took you home and fed oysters to you by candlelight, my sweet chocolate pudding. I did that all night long. All night long.

Tonight, after this church stuff is complete, you and I will take a bubble bath, and I will rub you from head to toe, every move slow and sophisticated. I will even remove my ring for the event. We will drink champagne in the bath tub until dawn, and I will sing to you, "You are the only one in my life / You are the one I dream of / My heart, my soul, my life is yours."

I would do anything for you. I will rub your body with exotic oils. I will treat my baby right."

:wtf:

Mine will be along the lines of...

Come my lady
Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby

Come my lady
Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby

Such a sexy,sexy pretty little thing
Fierce nipple pierce you got me sprung with your tongue ring