Advice If you bring them Stan they will come

First image result for "devils corn"
Does not appear to tasty, so Im not sure why anyone would eat it in the first place

IMG_1255.jpg

Latest reports are the cabin is okay (the cavalry installed sprinklers on all the cabins on the lake) but the trees all burned. I wont really know until Im able to get down there. No clue when that will be. Its still out of control and as of yesterday afternoon it was 5000 hectares* and still spreading.
Saving the cabin is great but its not much consolation with the forest gone.

*5000 hectares is around 13,000 acres, or 20 sq miles if you prefer. But it was fn windy again yesterday so its likely wrapped around our lake by now.
They should have put sprinklers for the trees instead, I hope you get sorted in some way baba.

• Gravy
Reactions: Darth Handsome

I had drawn up a detailed diagram showing a solution to your conundrum here while keeping you free of personal injury. Photographed it, then discovered you can't even upload attachments here.

Some neighborhood. Doesn't even have a Bigfoot thread. Nice going, Darth.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I had drawn up a detailed diagram showing a solution to your conundrum here while keeping you free of personal injury. Photographed it, then discovered you can even upload attachments here.

Some neighborhood. Doesn't even have a Bigfoot thread. Nice going, Darth.
imgur dawg

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Latest reports are the cabin is okay (the cavalry installed sprinklers on all the cabins on the lake) but the trees all burned. I wont really know until Im able to get down there. No clue when that will be. Its still out of control and as of yesterday afternoon it was 5000 hectares* and still spreading.
Saving the cabin is great but its not much consolation with the forest gone.

*5000 hectares is around 13,000 acres, or 20 sq miles if you prefer. But it was fn windy again yesterday so its likely wrapped around our lake by now.

5%- Sorry to hear that. Really sucks.

@Bloodhammer

Yo I think under the North American ZInger Act you're obligated to change your username to "Barefoot Yokel" now. It's regulations.

Still laughing at those f'n horns. Omg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
No worries, nobody s dumber than you, you're carrying the flag on that front.

Except me of course, I'm the prime minister of dumbness.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Amateurs at best, the depths of my dumbness will leave all of you way above.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and MacG