Advice If you bring them Stan they will come

Bloodhammer

High Priest of the Great Old Ones
Apr 22, 2016
Shreveport, Louisiana
Marklar
₥11
First of all, fires are dangerous. We want to keep all flames within a safety zone in which we will encircle with rocks. That should do just fine. Now when placing bodies in the fire, be sure to wear your safety goggles. We don't want anyone getting hurt.

Okay, now we will take turns guiding in the goats and sheep. You will be quizzed on this later. How you slice the throat will be graded on a curve, but I want no sloppiness. We want bleating that can be heard echoing in the imaginations of children.

As for refreshments afterwards, well that just depends on how well you can bleed out sheep. You will need a bottle or cantine to store your gatherings, so try not to spill a drop! Water can be scarce so drinking blood is a good way to survive when a circle k is too many blocks away to crawl on your face.

Now if there are no questions, we will proceed to finding a familiar. Nothing is more friendly than man's best friend! How your dog can help you do the bidding of the dark lord

"So me and Satan, we're tag teaming this chick, right?"

tumblr_inline_moz1cjc9EN1rxatc4.gif

Novice.
Black cats make the best familiars.
You been running with the devil what, 9 months?

Where'd you get that number? I've been running with the devil since I was born. You see, I live my life like there's no tomorrow and all I've got I had to steal, but at least I don't need to beg or borrow. Yes, I'm living at a pace that kills

The concept was good but the text wasn't shocking enough, coulda added more gore references or something. Maybe a picture of an innocent looking goat by a fireplace.

Anybody got any of this guy's blood, hair, or personal belongings they could send me? It's for a good cause. Trust me.