I was shocked to find out...

SpangeMonkee said:
actually..

seriously, when JD Power & Assoc. did there little H2 survey, the biggest complaint from H2 owners was that the gas mileage was horrible. It amazes me that people will go out and buy a 3 ton vehicle the size of a tank and then complain about mileage.

I agree... if they are complaining then in my opinion they are stupid. WTF did they expect? Most people I know who own gas guzzlers have enough brains to know that it costs LOTS OF $ to fill one up.

Most peeople just need something to bitch about anyway. If it's not gas, it's something else.

KNYTE said:
pickup.gif
Yeah, that's hot. Maybe I could get a chain steering wheel and some fuzzy balls to hang from the visors.

Bubbles said:
I love it when Candy and KNYTE have a go at each other.......holy entertainment Batman.

I wouldn't really refer to it as "going after her" this is more friendly banter from my perspective.

Bubbles said:
I'm not saying it's malicious on anyone's part. I just find it funny that you two can't see eye to eye on ANYTHING.

That's probably because she's taller than me.

KNYTE said:
Oops, my mistake.

Kiwi write down on the both Bubbles and Candy on the "People KNYTE is taller than" list.

Woohoo, you gals get the be the first ones on his list! He started it 3 years ago and has yet to find someone to put on it. :fly:

SpangeMonkee said:
has taller than most 5th graders.

I actually taught a sunday school class (yes mormon church) for 12-14 year olds last week and most of the guys in the class were taller than me. :( , it's ok though, cause I'm (hopefully) having sex more often than they are.

KNYTE said:
I actually taught a sunday school class (yes mormon church) for 12-14 year olds last week and most of the guys in the class were taller than me. :( , it's ok though, cause I'm (hopefully) having sex more often than they are.
wait, how tall are you?