I was looking for the next big energy drink and found this

Pandora said:
I like it cuz it has a decent taste and it doesn't make my stomach cramp up or get me all twitchy.

:gloerf:
I absolutely LOVE the ad campaign, but found it lacked that oomph that even a Mountain Dew does...

F33nX said:
Sobe's Adrenaline Rush is pretty good, and quite tasty too.
I never got the hang of redbull, it always tasted like cough syrup to me :confused:
Red Bull + Orange Juice = Breakfast of Champions

same here. Caffeine can affect be but it takes a obscene amount of it. I actually get more pep from a glass of OJ.

If Asian Experience means it takes similar to a Korean soup I had this weekend I would buy it by the case. I wish I could remember the name, its green and had pieces of tofu in it. That stuff was awesome! Even more so since the woman serving didn't think I would like it.

Red bull is still the best. Monster and Full Throttle are good.

I like Starbucks' one, but it's not really a traditional energy drink.

Rockstar sucks, and KMX is even worse.

I'm a poor student, so I can't drink them anymore...No-Doz is so much cheaper.

yoda634 said:
Red bull is still the best. Monster and Full Throttle are good.

I like Starbucks' one, but it's not really a traditional energy drink.

Rockstar sucks, and KMX is even worse.

I'm a poor student, so I can't drink them anymore...No-Doz is so much cheaper.
I forgot about KMX. That shit is awful.

Didnt they kill KMX for Full Throttle? I know I haen't seen it in a while.

I remember when I worked for Geeks2go I was over a coke exec's house setting up a wireless network when KMX came out and somehow the subject came over to energy drinks and I made the point that Redbull and KMX (although I left it at 'and its competitors' to keep from pissing him off) was both nasty as hell but Redbull gets the job done. I wish he got the hint.

Surge with 3-4x the caffeine would do the trick (contrary to belief, surge had less caffeine than coke)

theacoustician said:
Red Bull + Orange Juice = Breakfast of Champions

Hmmm never tried it this way.

I am a Red Bull addict ... and I even love the taste of it. Actually I'm addicted to the taste too, I get sad when I finish the little can :( . It kinda taste like liquid vitamins.

I buy the sugarfree kind in the 4pak - dam only 10 calories and I am bouncing off walls for hours :heart:

i've never really been interested in energy drinks. i don't care for sugary things that much. i drink coffee or tea on occasion. i pop a provigil (usually half of one) when i am beat and need to stay up.

thrawn said:
i've never really been interested in energy drinks. i don't care for sugary things that much. i drink coffee or tea on occasion. i pop a provigil (usually half of one) when i am beat and need to stay up.

Never heard of provigil :iono: