I was looking for the next big energy drink and found this

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
http://www.lightningdrink.com

What the high holy hell? I don't even know where to begin. Its like several layers of jokes compounded on top of each other.

Who else here is a caffeine/energy drink junkie? I like Red Bull, Bawls, and Full Throttle. Jones Energy drink is good, but hard to find. Don't like Rock Star. Thai Red Bull is crazy because it actually has nicotine in it. It really amps you to new levels. Starbucks Double Shot is downright bitter. I dig Yerbe Matte and wish I had a way to brew it at work. What energy drinks have you had?

Wow. I think I've heard of a few of those drinks, but most of that is because I know you. :) How many of these things do you drink a day?

taeric said:
Wow. I think I've heard of a few of those drinks, but most of that is because I know you. :) How many of these things do you drink a day?
I probably drink about 3 a week. Usually moreso towards the end of the week when I'm dragging ass.

I'm sorry, but I cannot take anything seriously that is endorsed by a guy who is so completely full of crap as him, and who was once described as always looking like a "third grader attempting to do long division in his head."

Sarcasmo said:
I'm sorry, but I cannot take anything seriously that is endorsed by a guy who is so completely full of crap as him, and who was once described as always looking like a "third grader attempting to do long division in his head."
I like the fact that the picture of him on the website looks like it came out of a video game. He won't even use a real photo.

B0009SQ520.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg