I think I'm gonna get this as a tattoo

Coqui said:
:lol: Just an FYI Starting with Windows 2000 they implemented an automatic reboot instead of the BSOD. There's a way to turn it off so you can actually read the BSOD if you're interested.
Can you tell me this sir? My system just rebooted again for no reason. It's been doing this since fall and it's pissing me off. I can't even play games on it or anything because of this.

Carry a picture of it around with you in your wallet for 2 years. After those 2 years, if you still like it, get it done.
Thats what Id id with mine. I kept the picture of it for 2 years, and after those 2 years I decided I liked it enough to get it.

And I dont regret either of mine.
I've had one for 4 years now, and the other for 2

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Carry a picture of it around with you in your wallet for 2 years. After those 2 years, if you still like it, get it done.
Thats what Id id with mine. I kept the picture of it for 2 years, and after those 2 years I decided I liked it enough to get it.

And I dont regret either of mine.
I've had one for 4 years now, and the other for 2

don't worry. I've been thinkin' about it since I was 16. More time than I spent on the tattoos I have now.

Galen said:
Can you tell me this sir? My system just rebooted again for no reason. It's been doing this since fall and it's pissing me off. I can't even play games on it or anything because of this.

90j90k.jpg

balls

I don't think I'll ever have a tattoo but I always thought something like a Salvador Dali melted clock would be cool
tal802b.jpg