I suddenly have a lot of slime on my hands...

FlyNavy said:
yeah we're only paying for one cat and two people...yet there are six contraband animals and one contraband hippie in our home. I used to have ferrets but they were ousted like juntas and smuggled to the People's Republic of Kalifornia
I worry about getting caught and having to get rid of an animal or, more than likely, having to pay crazy fees to break a lease. So we are limited.

fly said:
I worry about getting caught and having to get rid of an animal or, more than likely, having to pay crazy fees to break a lease. So we are limited.
We got busted with all of the animals once... I just told them I was out of town and Mike's "brother" was housesitting for us and must have brought his animals over.

They reinspected while I had the animals in my car and there hasn't been a problem since.

i got caught a few times for having my cats, told them i was pet sitting and they'd be gone that day and feel free to come inspect the next day

the cats went to my folks place for a day or two along with the cat toys and contraband and they confirmed.. no more kitties.. I was good for agelast a few months

that got harder the more tiems i got caught, but eventually i moved and they coudlnt do anything.

zengirl said:
We got busted with all of the animals once... I just told them I was out of town and Mike's "brother" was housesitting for us and must have brought his animals over.

They reinspected while I had the animals in my car and there hasn't been a problem since.
it's a good thing they only care about the animals because there's no way they don't know that ryan lives with us :lol: I've walked into the office to drop off the rent check and they go "oh wait, I think ryan has a package!" they know him better than they know you :p

FlyNavy said:
it's a good thing they only care about the animals because there's no way they don't know that ryan lives with us :lol: I've walked into the office to drop off the rent check and they go "oh wait, I think ryan has a package!" they know him better than they know you :p
Hell, as far as they know I am ryan

ChikkenNoodul said:
They had advertised a 'no pets' policy, but when we asked 'em they said it was fine.....
The condo association where I live has a very strict no pets policy. They don't care what it is. If it's living and not a person or plant - you can't have it. Of course since it's a condo they don't keep tabs on you though.

DirkPhoenix said:
Yeah, got the ring, the XBox360, and the remnants of my dignity.

It was so cute! I could just fit it in my pocket! :)
:heart:

All you need is a seed, a little love and some time and that bugger'll grow like a freakin redwood

DirkPhoenix said:
Already got it for the PC. :) My 33 Assassin has become tiresome.

Meh, I'll probably get back to working out now. From self-improvement comes self-esteem.
Ya I would recommend starting some sort of work out routine, maybe get in to running

It'll be killing two birds with one stone: you'll have something to do + now that you're a 'free man' you can look better for your ladying

DirkPhoenix said:
Yeah, got the ring, the XBox360, and the remnants of my dignity.

It was so cute! I could just fit it in my pocket! :)
I'm as happy as an internet person can be about another internet person's life. Good for you man, good for you. :heart: