I suddenly have a lot of slime on my hands...

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
So I'm back in my apartment, and I've noticed that I have a lot more time on my hands. My afternoons were usually busy with cleaning up dog shit, cleaning up the apartment, doing a bit of laundry, and avoiding reality. Now that my Time Of Shame is drawing to an end, I find myself with an odd sense of ennui. I've forgotten what I used to do.

What do you with your afternoons?

Editor's Note: Please refrain from posts that contain masturbatory techniques. I've already found my rhythm with the "Overhand Porpoise of Love" and I don't want to confuse the DirkSteak™.

DirkPhoenix said:
So I'm back in my apartment, and I've noticed that I have a lot more time on my hands. My afternoons were usually busy with cleaning up dog shit, cleaning up the apartment, doing a bit of laundry, and avoiding reality. Now that my Time Of Shame is drawing to an end, I find myself with an odd sense of ennui. I've forgotten what I used to do.

What do you with your afternoons?

Editor's Note: Please refrain from posts that contain masturbatory techniques. I've already found my rhythm with the "Overhand Porpoise of Love" and I don't want to confuse the DirkSteak™.

Well, that throws my commentary out the window... damn!

monday: forensics
tuesday: modern dance followed by brazilian jiujitsu
wednesday: muay thai
thursday: modern dance followed by brazilian jiujitsu
friday: battlefield
saturday: kali, more muay thai, and until recently hooking up with girl from said dance class
sunday: study, work on truck

I work while dreaming of big breasted women that service my every need.

I don't get much work done.

Originally Posted by FlyNavy
and until recently hooking up with girl from said dance class

"And until recently"

Does that mean until recently things were great, then you made a move and she realised she wasnt hanging out with a gay boy from her dance class?

Oh man ZZZZZZZIIIIIIIING!!!!! :fly:

Sorry dude....you shoulda said something earlier....

I had that problem once. I went out and bought a puzzle to try and pass my time but after opening the box I took it back. Now I'm so busy I don't know WHAT to do with myself - and it's all basically shit.

Typical day at Shawn and Amy's: (keep in mind he doesn't get home until 9 PM)

Drive 30 F'ing minutes home to with actual travel of like 7 miles
take dogs out, yell for jumping on me
bring dogs in, yell again because they wont shit till they eat yet they still want to go out
feed dogs
take dogs out again
cleaning: start with kitchen, work my way to the bedroom. Usually I turn on the roomba to handle the floors, but i empty the dishwasher, vac the bedroom, mop the floors, get dinner ready to go in the oven.
study for exam (up till last week)
lay in the freshly made bed, and watch re-runs of Dallas

By now Shawn is home and it's time to eat
clean dishes, watch TIVO'd programs
bedtime around 11PM.

Notice all the alone time I have on my hands? It truly is filled with mindless activity. if I were you I would go volunteer at the Humane Society, redecorate the apartment, start a new RPG on the PC, watch the entire series of Harry Potter DVD's (not in a row, but as you have time) join a pool league, softball team, etc. I don't mind being alone, as long as I have something to do!

Weekends are a different story - I have my man home with me and we do yard work, swim, drink, swim, go out, shop, decorate the house, etc. Never a dull moment on the weekends.

Did I mention I think you should go to Vegas for a wild boy's weekend???

Last edited:
SchmilK said:
"And until recently"

Does that mean until recently things were great, then you made a move and she realised she wasnt hanging out with a gay boy from her dance class?

Oh man ZZZZZZZIIIIIIIING!!!!! :fly:

Sorry dude....you shoulda said something earlier....
:elfpenis:

If/When i work 6am-2pm....I do everything except the * items everyday

Clean kitty doodoos/puppy doodoos
Feed kitties and puppy
*Vaccuum
Straighten up the family room
Fix the messy dishes
*Get a visit from a friend
Chill with Lucky and the real life animals
Battlefield until Sarah comes home

When the weather moves back to nice, then there will be Skateboarding included on the way home from work! :D And HOPEFULLY the weather will be just right alot this summer so we can go bike riding some more!

Moral of the story...If you cant figure out what to do, go buy more pets!!!

Last edited:
SchmilK said:
Moral of the story...If you cant figure out what to do, go buy more pets!!!
:lol: pretty much, although the buying of more pets kind of means you need to be home more often

fly said:
Ape and I want a dog, but we are only allowed to have 2 pets at the apartment. :(

edit: BTW Dirk, are you off your GF's teat totally yet?
yeah we're only paying for one cat and two people...yet there are six contraband animals and one contraband hippie in our home. I used to have ferrets but they were ousted like juntas and smuggled to the People's Republic of Kalifornia