I saw one of these bottles at the head shop

Who gets away with this? You hear stories like this a lot. People are stupid. Did he really NEED to take that small amount of drugs with him? I guess being sober is tough when you're a millionaire athlete. It's just such a burden.

I have walked through airports on many occasions with hash on me.

just made a chop thread on genmay on michael vick smoking pot...here's the thread starter I made...chopping smoke is hard!
http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=707756
1545afcd6546075.jpg

1545afcd654b275.jpg

Millionaires stay millionaires by not spending money willy-nilly.

Millionaires also stay millionaires by not going to jail and losing their contract over stupid illegal drug possession charges.

Maybe if he had half a brain, and was that desparate to keep close possession of his small amount of weed, he should use some of those millions to fly in a personal jet.

When we flew in December they put us into this thing they call the "Puffer". We were randomly selected and at first I was worried cause it looks like a giant xray machine. I have metal in my head and it would worry me that non medical ppl would be doing an xray, lol. So anyways they explain that it is this machine that when you step into it it shoots puffs of air at you. Once the air basically brushes you it is then sucked into this smelly thing that smells for bomb residue and a huge amount of other things. Anyone else been in this thing yet?

this thing...

portal.jpg

my buddy got tested when they first installed them and he was positive for explosives. lol

i guess they didnt have all the bugs worked out yet.

my buddy got tested when they first installed them and he was positive for explosives. lol

i guess they didnt have all the bugs worked out yet.

He is lucky, I hear the new ones come with a JB filter. Basically if they smell explosives on you Jack Bauer comes out of the machine and kicks your ass.