I saw one of these bottles at the head shop

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
They're pretty cool...

Trouble ahead?
Vick water bottle at airport may have had marijuana
Posted: Thursday January 18, 2007 1:46AM; Updated: Thursday January 18, 2007 1:46AM

ATLANTA (AP) -- Michael Vick reluctantly surrendered a water bottle to security at Miami International Airport that contained a residue "closely associated with marijuana," police said Wednesday.

The Atlanta Falcons' quarterback entered a concourse Wednesday morning at the airport with the 20-ounce bottle. He eventually handed it over and boarded his flight to Atlanta. But his initial reluctance to turn over the bottle aroused suspicion among airport security screeners, a police report said.

The bottle was found to have a hidden compartment that contained "a small amount of dark particulate and a pungent aroma closely associated with marijuana," the report said. The compartment was hidden by the bottle's label so that it appeared to be a full bottle of water when held upright, police said.

No charges have been filed, but police said the bottle would be sent to a lab for analysis.

Vick did not immediately return a phone call early Thursday.

"We plan to look into the matter and discuss it with Michael Vick before having any further comment," Falcons spokesman Reggie Roberts said.

Why didn't he just put his weed in his pocket? Needless to say a sack of the kind will not set off the metal detector. Or FedEx himself a care package to his party destination.

Who would take marijuana to an airport in the first place? I got subjected to a half hour long search and discussion because my purse smelled like the stuff. Despite my efforts to explain to the authorities that I had some but had since gotten rid of it, they continued to search me and my belongings. It was extremely annoying. I believe not taking it to the airport at all is the best way to keep out of trouble.

Also, didn't this guy hear about the ban on carry on liquids on airplanes?

Who would take marijuana to an airport in the first place? I got subjected to a half hour long search and discussion because my purse smelled like the stuff. Despite my efforts to explain to the authorities that I had some but had since gotten rid of it, they continued to search me and my belongings. It was extremely annoying. I believe not taking it to the airport at all is the best way to keep out of trouble.

Also, didn't this guy hear about the ban on carry on liquids on airplanes?
possibly not. depends on the last time he took a flight that wasn't on the team airplane.

When we flew in December they put us into this thing they call the "Puffer". We were randomly selected and at first I was worried cause it looks like a giant xray machine. I have metal in my head and it would worry me that non medical ppl would be doing an xray, lol. So anyways they explain that it is this machine that when you step into it it shoots puffs of air at you. Once the air basically brushes you it is then sucked into this smelly thing that smells for bomb residue and a huge amount of other things. Anyone else been in this thing yet?

this thing...

portal.jpg

Last edited:
When we flew in December they put us into this thing they call the "Puffer". We were randomly selected and at first I was worried cause it looks like a giant xray machine. I have metal in my head and it would worry me that non medical ppl would be doing an xray, lol. So anyways they explain that it is this machine that when you step into it it shoots puffs of air at you. Once the air basically brushes you it is then sucked into this smelly thing that smells for bomb residue and a huge amount of other things. Anyone else been in this thing yet?

this thing...

http://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/homeland/images/portal.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

If they put me in there I would absolutely start farting to see if I could trip it.

Unless you had a butt plug made out of C4 or you ingested gun powder all you are going to do is piss off the person who has to go in after you.

Who gets away with this? You hear stories like this a lot. People are stupid. Did he really NEED to take that small amount of drugs with him? I guess being sober is tough when you're a millionaire athlete. It's just such a burden.