I never post

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
So I got that ugly red banner thingum, and I thought I'd say hello.

Hello.

I don't have much time on the computer anymore. I live in Virginia most of the time with my mom now. She's dying. She has 2 weeks to 2 months left to live. My mother-in-law is also really sick. I miss IBWIP a lot because he's still staying in Maryland. He comes to visit and I go home sometimes and visit him.

We were thinking of someday moving in together. Yes, I know it's a big step after only 5 years of marriage, but we think it will be good. Then maybe we will try having sex and possibly even making babies if we are really lucky. But I have to wait for my mom to die before all of that can transpire.

On a related note, IBWIP and I will be travelling to Atlanta sometime in the near future. We will let you know more once we have a specific plan, but we are hoping to see all you Atlanta folks when we get there. It will probably be in May.

Love you all.

Thanks for all the kind words. It's not really as bad as you would think. My mom and I are actually having a pretty good time. I mean, it's kinda freaky sitting around waiting for her to die, but she's got a really good attitude about it, so it's not like there is a lot of crying. I keep thinking about that country song about living like you are dying. It's kinda liberating for her I think. She doesn't have to worry about anything. That kind of thinking is infectious and so we just get up every day and try to have a good time. I'm really lucky to get to spend this time with her.

You know people care when they post emoticons. I hope I have lots of emoticons in my death announcement thread. I'm appointing Mikey executor of my internet estate. He will handle all e-probate and thread making.

Also, :heart:

You know people care when they post emoticons. I hope I have lots of emoticons in my death announcement thread. I'm appointing Mikey executor of my internet estate. He will handle all e-probate and thread making.

Also, :heart:

Im sure most of the emoticons will be of the " :lol: " or " :fly: " variety.

edit - mostly because we expect you to die of autoerotic asphyxiation or some kind of colonic impaction.

I think you are moving to fast, living with your spouse after only 5 years of marriage may be pushing it, are you sure you don't want to extend that to 7-8 years minimum?

If I do, I'm sure Mikey will leave those details out of his sensitive and wholesome thread for the sake of my friends and family.

Thanks for all the kind words. It's not really as bad as you would think. My mom and I are actually having a pretty good time. I mean, it's kinda freaky sitting around waiting for her to die, but she's got a really good attitude about it, so it's not like there is a lot of crying. I keep thinking about that country song about living like you are dying. It's kinda liberating for her I think. She doesn't have to worry about anything. That kind of thinking is infectious and so we just get up every day and try to have a good time. I'm really lucky to get to spend this time with her.

Good point. And in a way, its kinda cool that you know its coming. Any of our parents could get hit by a bus tomorrow and we wouldn't even get to say goodbye.

Good point. And in a way, its kinda cool that you know its coming. Any of our parents could get hit by a bus tomorrow and we wouldn't even get to say goodbye.

Very true, its always great to be able to say goodbye and it end quickly. I am very happy my grandpa passed quickly instead of constantly fighting a losing battle for years. At a certain point of health it is better to let go than hold on and try to get a couple extra years, they will more than likely be to painful anyways.