I never post

Very true, its always great to be able to say goodbye and it end quickly. I am very happy my grandpa passed quickly instead of constantly fighting a losing battle for years. At a certain point of health it is better to let go than hold on and try to get a couple extra years, they will more than likely be to painful anyways.

I had one grandpa slowly die in a hospital... by the end he was begging to go and instead of being sad when he died, we were all more releived than anything. :(

Last summer my other grandpa went relatively quickly, we knew it was coming and had about a months warning to say goodbye etc... he went downhill very fast. Was a very hard thing to deal with but for his sake, I'm extremely glad it ended like that.

Eileen, :heart:

I had one grandpa slowly die in a hospital... by the end he was begging to go and instead of being sad when he died, we were all more releived than anything. :(

Last summer my other grandpa went relatively quickly, we knew it was coming and had about a months warning to say goodbye etc... he went downhill very fast. Was a very hard thing to deal with but for his sake, I'm extremely glad it ended like that.

Eileen, :heart:

My grandma went out slowly... very slowly. It was around five years from when it get bad till the end. I know exactly what you mean.

Eilen, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you all my love! E's grandma just went into Hospice and his mom is kind of going throug the same thing right now. They are also trying to figure out what to do his Grandfather, his mind is too far gone to understand what is going on. I'm here for you if you need me, but it is good to hear that you are lucky enough to spend some time with her. Again Lots of love and even though I'm not on often anymore if you ever need me just let me know. Besides, who else will I find to look that cute in a bunny outfit? :heart: