I need your help UF!!

kristchan said:
Begin by gently massing your forehead and cheeks with small circles, working from the center, above your nose, outward and upward. Then, with the pads of your thumbs, find the v-shaped notch about 1" away from your nose, on the underside of your eyebrow ridge. Apply firm pressure here, holding it for ten seconds. Release. Repeat three times.

Move outward 1/2" to an inch (this will vary according to the individual shape of your face) and find another slight indentation. Apply and release pressure here three times.

With the pads of your middle fingers, feel for bony indentations at the bottom, outer edges of your nose. Apply and release pressure here also.

With the fourth and middle fingers, apply upward and outward pressure at the top of your nose, between your eyebrows.

With these same fingers, apply pressure along the underside of the cheekbone. There will probably be some sensitive places here; do not use so much pressure that you experience pain.

Gently massage, with small circles, along your jawbone from your ear to your chin. Relax your face by yawing, then repeat.

Gently massage or apply pressure to the top of your head, especially right around the crown. You can recognize the pressure points by noting the especially tender spots; that's an indication that some attention is needed.

Massage around your neck, behind and in front of your ears, and over your cheekbones, forehead and nose.

Better yet, call in a friend with a gentle touch to do these accupressure and massage treatments so you can rest and relax, giving yourself one more healthy boost.
http://www.stolemyinter.net/upload/Scm.jpg
something like that :eek:
I'm gonna ask my housemate to do it for me when she gets home. She has amazing fingers :drool:

fly said:
AS SOON AS YOU FELT IT COMING ON, YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED TAKING ZICAM, THAT STUFF IS NO JOKE!!!
AS SOON AS YOU CAME UP WITH AN IDEA FOR A POST YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT IN BIG FONT, BUT BECAUSE YOU SHOULD USE THE BIGGEST FONT YOU'LL NEED TO USE THE UNDERLINE TO MAKE EVEN MOAR OF AN EMPHASIS!

seriously though, if you have a plugged nose i've found boiling a pot of water and standing over it helps loosening things up.

that and give head.

SCHLITZMALT.JPG

actually, I usually hit up the pepper jack cheese and then take a REALLY hot shower.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
looks like thats the winnar!!

The warmness of the wang will clear up your sinuses, plus there is a protien drink to help you get strong.

It's a win-win cold remedy to me.

shockthemonkey said:
AS SOON AS YOU CAME UP WITH AN IDEA FOR A POST YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT IN BIG FONT, BUT BECAUSE YOU SHOULD USE THE BIGGEST FONT YOU'LL NEED TO USE THE UNDERLINE TO MAKE EVEN MOAR OF AN EMPHASIS!

seriously though, if you have a plugged nose i've found boiling a pot of water and standing over it helps loosening things up.

that and give head.
:furry:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Sounds good...
Now I just need to find someone to give me my remedy :heart:

reminds me of that chris rock skit where he's all then there's the the chick that sucks dick like it contains the antidote :p

take a glass of wine and microwave it or bring it to the boil. Then eat it with some bread. You will sweat it out in no time. No joke.

Go to sleep? I'm sorry, if I get a cold or something it only lasts about 2 days then I'm done with it.