I need to build my portfolio..

Fat Burger said:
Oh, and I want a button for "User Submitted" too (or something like that).

So you want the background to have heart boxers wallpapered all over it, or would you prefer a solid color with some big boxers somewhere at the top near the banner kind of floating?

fly said:
??

Ya'll want the front page?
I can get that done first, but like I said earlier it's going to involve hacking and pasting a lof of stuff from the current frontpage if it's that easy...if it's not...then all you've got is a frontpage layout with nothing in it. :(

wr3kt said:
??

Ya'll want the front page?
I can get that done first, but like I said earlier it's going to involve hacking and pasting a lof of stuff from the current frontpage if it's that easy...if it's not...then all you've got is a frontpage layout with nothing in it. :(
Heck yeah. If you can get me the shell, I should be able to shoehorn it in. In fact, I can give you the exact template, if that helps...

:heart:

fly said:
Heck yeah. If you can get me the shell, I should be able to shoehorn it in. In fact, I can give you the exact template, if that helps...

Ok, I'll get it done today.

Drool-Boy said:
Dude that is hawt
Can they make the rest of the forum look like that?
Feckin sweet.

And I'm guessing that he could, but I have no idea how. All the skins are usually in some sort of XML file that is like greek to me.

I'm guessing it would take A LOT of work, but I have included the XML if wr3kt wants to look at it...

Last edited:
fly said:
Feckin sweet.

And I'm guessing that he could, but I have no idea how. All the skins are usually in some sort of XML file that is like greek to me.

I'm guessing it would take A LOT of work, but I have included the XML if wr3kt wants to look at it...
Hay, when I open that file up, all I see is goatse...

Can you make me a template? I use the Mambo content management system for my site and there aren't really all that many cool templates. I lack the skills to create one or I'd have made one myself by now.

I need one for my website.

The site: JesusToMars.com (http://www.jesustomars.com)
The tag line: Colonize This, In Remembrance of Me
The premise: We need to raise money and awareness so that we may send our Lord Jesus Christ to Mars to convert the heathen Martians.

I'd like it to be CSS, but I'd take anything you have to give. I just need a good template to work from so I can get the layered approach for articles, etc. White or cream-colored background.

And I will pay if necessary.

LONG LIVE THE RIVER!