I need to build my portfolio..

fly said:
Feckin sweet.

And I'm guessing that he could, but I have no idea how. All the skins are usually in some sort of XML file that is like greek to me.

I'm guessing it would take A LOT of work, but I have included the XML if wr3kt wants to look at it...

Looking over it right now.

...holy jesus that's huge.
I could probably wade through this, but holy jesus...

CletusJones said:
Can you make me a template? I use the Mambo content management system for my site and there aren't really all that many cool templates. I lack the skills to create one or I'd have made one myself by now.

:heart:

Post or PM ideas what you want.

DirkPhoenix said:
I need one for my website.

The site: JesusToMars.com (http://www.jesustomars.com)
The tag line: Colonize This, In Remembrance of Me
The premise: We need to raise money and awareness so that we may send our Lord Jesus Christ to Mars to convert the heathen Martians.

I'd like it to be CSS, but I'd take anything you have to give. I just need a good template to work from so I can get the layered approach for articles, etc. White or cream-colored background.

And I will pay if necessary.

LONG LIVE THE RIVER!

All my layouts or CSS. :D

The river was a non-player last time. THE RIVER CAN BE DEFEATED!!!

fly said:
wr3kt stepped on a minefield here. :fly:
Easiest way for me to build up a background :D

I don't mind. Gives me something to do and I really needed the practice.

fly said:
Most of the file doesn't need to be touched, I don't think. But it's HUGE none-the-less....

Yea, technically all I need to edit is the css part at the top...but right now...that doesn't even look like css so I'm trying to learn this thing.

droolandwife2ua.gif

CletusJones said:
I dunno, something kinda cool, something kinda dark.

check it out now, I kinda like that same layout style, I just want something that looks cool.

www.omg-stfu.com

edit: something that resizes to screen resolution is a MUST

Yours might be a bit more complicated.
What template are you using so I can see some stuff?

Fat Burger said:
Hahahaha I had fun learning that crap when I first did UF's purple style.

The only problem I see with making the entire forum the same theme is that fact that the embedded XML/HTML margins, widths, heights, etc aren't controlled by the css, so it'd be really f-in difficult to change the forum layout.
I even checked vbull.org and no one has attempted to change the actual layout instead of just colors.

theacoustician said:
Sounds like that would be one badass thing to put on your resume.

"I totally cracked the vbull layout. Pay me with virgins and gold"

Yea it would. It would also take me a month...
Well...I guess I could try and go insane.