I need ideas

I'm planning on starting my own business too. Working on a small business management degree right now.

I have a few very different ideas, but I won't share them. THEY ARE MINE!!! :shifty:

If you aren't going to give up the idea then go find another thread to troll, gosh.

lol, perfect time to invest in real estate more like.

lol, yea, if you have cash on hand. good luck getting a worthwhile loan and seller financing is gonna become more difficult over time. even HML's have had credit lines cut so it's hard to get loansharked. :(

construction loans for rehabs? forget about it.

You can donate sperm up to twice a week, I hear.

I have strong swimmers too. I got Kiwi pregnant last time pretty much just by looking at her.

But do you really want a bunch of short, pissed off, pasty, blonde white kids running around? I mean, it's not Germany circa 1938 up in here.

I have strong swimmers too. I got Kiwi pregnant last time pretty much just by looking at her.

But do you really want a bunch of short, pissed off, pasty, blonde white kids running around? I mean, it's not Germany circa 1938 up in here.

Sure. All the better environment for my spawn to excel :fly:

lol, yea, if you have cash on hand. good luck getting a worthwhile loan and seller financing is gonna become more difficult over time. even HML's have had credit lines cut so it's hard to get loansharked. :(

construction loans for rehabs? forget about it.
There are other loans, you can shuffle money as long as you have the downpayment. This is business of course, youd never be able to personally finance a house with underhanded accounting.