I need ideas

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I've been mulling over a few business ideas in my head to try to supplement my income and thought it'd be interesting to hear some of your crazy ideas as well.

Post anything that comes to mind, whether that be serious or crazy, I care not.

I'd like to:

- Open my own privatized maximum security prison.

- Sell tulips under the freeway.

- Steal people's cars, then burn them <- I'm still trying figure out how to turn a profit with this one.

- Gun for hire.

- Make Kiwi take burlesque/semi-nude/romantic photos of whoever will pay to have them taken (don't bother calling if you are unattractive).

Or something like this....

http://nh.craigslist.org/tfr/856382092.html

new hampshire craigslist > tv video radio jobs

girls wanted for motorcycle modeling shoot (hampton NH)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-09-26, 3:41PM EDT

we are looking for several girls to model with new motorcycles. No full nude pictures but you will be asked to pose topless, we will not be showing any nipple. please respond with phone number and topless photos as well as face pictures. We will be choosing girls for next weekend photo shoot.

* Compensation: $125 for 3 hours
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Last edited:
that craigslist ad seems like a great way to get a bunch of crappy topless shots.

have you considered Armageddon Advisors, an apocalypse preparedness service?

rent out your guns to quesitonable people you find on craigslist

Some idiot at my office was explaining to me how several years ago he let a "friend" borrow one of his pistols and then said friend got pulled over for a DUI that same night. He of course never saw the gun again.

I'm all "Cool story, Hansel :tard:."

Some idiot at my office was explaining to me how several years ago he let a "friend" borrow one of his pistols and then said friend got pulled over for a DUI that same night. He of course never saw the gun again.

I'm all "Cool story, Hansel :tard:."
CCW?

I'm planning on starting my own business too. Working on a small business management degree right now.

I have a few very different ideas, but I won't share them. THEY ARE MINE!!! :shifty:

Once the economy hits rock bottom it only can go up. Perfect time to start a start-up. IBflaminggloryprovesmewrong