I need a Girlfriend

BigDov said:
I was unaware of the plans for gay sex..... I kinda figured since it was going to be you, FatBurger and I that we'd say we were going to lunch and instead skip and head straight to the nearest sleazy hotel.

Guess I was wrong :(
OMG can i come too? I :heart: sleazy hotels

BigDov said:
The side of town we're going to is full of 'em too..... charge by the hour and everything
there are a couple of those places like 15 minutes from where I live. One even has the "mirror room." Every surface of the room is mirrored, it's $45 for a 4 hour "nap," not that I've ever been there. :shifty:

CletusJones said:
there are a couple of those places like 15 minutes from where I live. One even has the "mirror room." Every surface of the room is mirrored, it's $45 for a 4 hour "nap," not that I've ever been there. :shifty:

Or that you'd be sleeping if you did go

BigDov said:
Oh right, so like, 10 minutes of pleasure, 3hrs 50mins for napping? You rock man!!! :fly:
I don't know if I'd go that far. My ex and I used to run long sometimes and ended up paying for an extra hour several times. :shifty:

DW said:
Hey guys, get a room :p

While I was away I almost forgot about all of the flirting that goes on here :fly:

I forgot to tell you that I've got a ticket to take me to Beaverpelt PA or wherever the hell it is that you live; I'm going to kidnap you and bring you and your fancy French Maid outfit with me. Cletus wants to wear it, and you and I have some uh..... other business we'll need to be attending to. :drool:

CletusJones said:
hi2u

i've got a room reserved already.

O rly? :p

BigDov said:
I forgot to tell you that I've got a ticket to take me to Beaverpelt PA or wherever the hell it is that you live; I'm going to kidnap you and bring you and your fancy French Maid outfit with me. Cletus wants to wear it, and you and I have some uh..... other business we'll need to be attending to. :drool:

Ha, you can't have a ticket if you don't even know where you're supposed to be going! And it ain't Beaverpelt either :lol: Can't kidnap me if you can't find me...

That French Maid outfit has been retired, never to see the light of day again, so I'm afraid Cletus can't wear it. That would have made some great pics though :fly:

DW said:
O rly? :p

Ha, you can't have a ticket if you don't even know where you're supposed to be going! And it ain't Beaverpelt either :lol: Can't kidnap me if you can't find me...

That French Maid outfit has been retired, never to see the light of day again, so I'm afraid Cletus can't wear it. That would have made some great pics though :fly:
yes rly!!

and you can't retire it, that makes me a sad panda.