I need a dream interpretation

I personally think it simply meant you wanted one of the cool Bub shirts. Since having the dream then posting about it has secured you a shirt, it seems the purpose of the dream was successful.

Fat Burger said:
With stuff like this happening, how in the world can people deny the existance of an all-powerful, all-knowing Flying Spaghetti Monster?

I KNOW, RITE?????????????????????

Fat Burger said:
The initial watching of a movie at a theatre represents your social life. Both the fact that you are by yourself, and that the movie is unwatchable suggests an unhappiness with your social life. Your fear of being trampled by strangers points to a fear of meeting new people, and being disliked. However, by avoiding meeting people, you have also avoided the emotional risk.

The parking lot represents a more comfortable way of becoming social. The fact that it was Drool you met is significant. Drool is someone who can appear threatening and hard to get to know, but is in reality a likeable, easy-going person. At this stage you are learning to let go of your social anxiety and open up to others. Drool's gift of a shirt represents the acceptance you have found from others.

So basically, you were a lonely computer nerd, and UF has helped you meet people.

I'll make it a point to talk to more dirty hippies in parking lots in my future :lol: Truth be known, I have enjoyed bantering with you guys on here the last couple of months :heart:

kiwi said:
I personally think it simply meant you wanted one of the cool Bub shirts. Since having the dream then posting about it has secured you a shirt, it seems the purpose of the dream was successful.

My dream told the future :cool:

Plus, Drool kicks ass.

so, I was napping at lunch time today and I dreamt of you giving me a money shot...does that mean one of us will be rich?

ERage said:
so, I was napping at lunch time today and I dreamt of you giving me a money shot...does that mean one of us will be rich?

Totally gay, full blown

quote this post.

Dreams, so many fucked up dreams.
Two nights ago, I dreamed I drove some customers to a volcanic lake. People were using cricket bats to whack balls into the lake, some young chick in a mini bikini was collecting the balls in a floating shopping cart and returning them. The balls floated.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Then last night I dreamed I met two young girls on a playground (????) whom followed me home uninvited and when I turned to look at them they were actually about 17 years old and I can hear my wife and I'm thinking "this is it, divorce city" so they agreed to let me sneak them out the back way and there was a rat infested restaurant in the basement that I was unaware of.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and MacG
Dreams, so many fucked up dreams.
Two nights ago, I dreamed I drove some customers to a volcanic lake. People were using cricket bats to whack balls into the lake, some young chick in a mini bikini was collecting the balls in a floating shopping cart and returning them. The balls floated.
Means you're full blown gay.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Then last night I dreamed I met two young girls on a playground (????) whom followed me home uninvited and when I turned to look at them they were actually about 17 years old and I can hear my wife and I'm thinking "this is it, divorce city" so they agreed to let me sneak them out the back way and there was a rat infested restaurant in the basement that I was unaware of.
Confirms you're full blown gay.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Don't talk about yourself like that. I'm sure you have a positive attribute somewhere, we just need to keep looking.

I don't think there's anything positive about him other than his wife.

I still can not compute the fact that Mrs Awesome, aka @Mrs. Valve is married to Valve.

Have you seen her recent pictures? Fiber cables burnt down while I was visiting the picture thread because of hotness.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I don't think there's anything positive about him other than his wife.

I still can not compute the fact that Mrs Awesome, aka @Mrs. Valve is married to Valve.

Have you seen her recent pictures? Fiber cables burnt down while I was visiting the picture thread because of hotness.
She needed a Jewish Houseboy, and I was already married.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and MacG