I need a dream interpretation

i totally, 100% believe that dreams are your mind's way of ridding itself of excess. i also 100% believe that dreams are representatory of what you're going through in your life. certain stresses, anxieties, fears, excitements, joys all trigger what your mind mills over at night. so many feelings/emotions can be represented in your dreams. i don't think that every single dream has to mean something, but i think when your brain's hard at work during certain times in your life, i think it seeps into dream life. i love dreams for this reason -- i think they can reveal many things about a person. :drool: i want one of those huge dream dictionaries.

elpmis said:
I dunno ERage, I'm with you on this weird dreams meaning something else shit - like the time I had a dream about angels from heaven getting hot for women on earth, to the point where they broke free from the skies and came down to our planet and slept with all of the human bodies they were lusting over from above. the women gave birth to giants that roamed the plant, killing every mortal man in their way. crazy shit, isn't it? yeah I ended up publishing that story, I called it the "book of enoch" and I stashed it in some cave called Qumran

:lol:

movie theater = don't be taken by someone's appearance; you're protecting yourself from certain emotions
fuzzy movie = are you confused/not settled with something in your life? are you feeling like there's something more you want from your life?
parking lot = slow down & relax from your daily activities
light = clearing mind, achieving understanding/insight
crowd of people (as in the trample) = you need some space; lack of individuality
anxious of being trampled = your worries are pressing; distress

so............
i would take this to mean for me that there's a confusing emotion you're trying to deal with, though it might not quite be clear what it is. you'd love to slow down, readjust your life, and add some spice to it somehow. are you craving a new hobby? change of career? change of partner? have you met someone appealing and you are confused by the way this person makes you feel? do you feel like you need some time and space from someone or something so you can more figure out your confusing state of mind?

ERage said:
Now why can't I have any cool dreams like this? No offense Drool, I think it was pretty :cool: that you dropped by to say hi last night.

The internet has just desensitized me too much. I swear, I am going to totally cut myself off from electricity and civilization for a while and go live in the appalachians in a log cabin.

Don't blame the internet. You did it to yourself bud. :tard:

Thorn Bird said:
movie theater = don't be taken by someone's appearance; you're protecting yourself from certain emotions
fuzzy movie = are you confused/not settled with something in your life? are you feeling like there's something more you want from your life?
parking lot = slow down & relax from your daily activities
light = clearing mind, achieving understanding/insight
crowd of people (as in the trample) = you need some space; lack of individuality
anxious of being trampled = your worries are pressing; distress

so............
i would take this to mean for me that there's a confusing emotion you're trying to deal with, though it might not quite be clear what it is. you'd love to slow down, readjust your life, and add some spice to it somehow. are you craving a new hobby? change of career? change of partner? have you met someone appealing and you are confused by the way this person makes you feel? do you feel like you need some time and space from someone or something so you can more figure out your confusing state of mind?

Nah, none of that. I'm thinking this dream was likely the result of my eating an entire bag of sweet sixteen doughnuts after midnight last night while I was writing code. Then I topped it all off by browsing UF before bed :p

Fat Burger said:
Damn, it was funny though :lol:

Makes me wonder if people will find UF in 1000 years and think this is what our culture was actually like.

I hope so, that would be the greatest shen of the history of the universe :D

The initial watching of a movie at a theatre represents your social life. Both the fact that you are by yourself, and that the movie is unwatchable suggests an unhappiness with your social life. Your fear of being trampled by strangers points to a fear of meeting new people, and being disliked. However, by avoiding meeting people, you have also avoided the emotional risk.

The parking lot represents a more comfortable way of becoming social. The fact that it was Drool you met is significant. Drool is someone who can appear threatening and hard to get to know, but is in reality a likeable, easy-going person. At this stage you are learning to let go of your social anxiety and open up to others. Drool's gift of a shirt represents the acceptance you have found from others.

So basically, you were a lonely computer nerd, and UF has helped you meet people.

Fat Burger said:
Damn, it was funny though :lol:

Makes me wonder if people will find UF in 1000 years and think this is what our culture was actually like.
have you read the book of enoch? I didn't make that shit up myself man

Fat Burger said:
Not all of it, but some of it, yeah.
cool - didn't know you were a big nerd loser like your's truely. fucking reading publishings of the dead sea scrolls and shit. word

elpmis said:
cool - didn't know you were a big nerd loser like your's truely. fucking reading publishings of the dead sea scrolls and shit. word

I've actually been more interested lately in a lot of that stuff. Growing up in the church makes any sane person want to try and find out if there's something they're not being told.

Fat Burger said:
I've actually been more interested lately in a lot of that stuff. Growing up in the church makes any sane person want to try and find out if there's something they're not being told.
on snap, then you should catch "Banned from the Bible" - they've been playing it a lot on the History Channel lately - good, good shit

b_sinning said:
I've had several dreams of the future and the things happened just as they did in my dreams. Very odd.

i've done that, too. the weirdest was when i was going to a wedding with my family. we were on a turnpike, and just as i was thinking that i had "been" there before, my sister said, "this is weird, but i've dreamt of this place before." freaked me out.

i also "predict" things about friends, though rarely.

Thorn Bird said:
i've done that, too. the weirdest was when i was going to a wedding with my family. we were on a turnpike, and just as i was thinking that i had "been" there before, my sister said, "this is weird, but i've dreamt of this place before." freaked me out.

i also "predict" things about friends, though rarely.

With stuff like this happening, how in the world can people deny the existance of an all-powerful, all-knowing Flying Spaghetti Monster?