i make a thread like Tampa person but I not really from

I knew when I read elpmis' thread that he'd been into the Drano again, and it had taken hold of him hard this time. I was beyond worry for elpmis of course. The man has ingested more kinds of chemicals than most chemists can even name. No, there was no need to worry about elpmis, it was the local donkey population around elpmis that I needed to be concerned for.... If elpmis realized that they were nearby the results could be disastrous for everyone. I knew I had to move quickly to hide the donkeys while elpmis was still in his initial "rush" phase, if I wasted too much time it would be too late. I had to get them into the shelters in Nova Scotia quickly and quietly, and have plenty of rubber sheets to go around, just in case.

Last edited:
I watched a facinating news show on PBS about how all of our parents are going to live like peasents cuz they didn't save up enough $$ for retirement. Then I watched theac rawk out to guitar hero. Then I played with my pretty pictures. Then I took a shower..... No wait...I took a shower, then I played with my pretty pictures. Then I cleaned the litter box and went to bed.

I watched a facinating news show on PBS about how all of our parents are going to live like peasents cuz they didn't save up enough $$ for retirement. Then I watched theac rawk out to guitar hero. Then I played with my pretty pictures. Then I took a shower..... No wait...I took a shower, then I played with my pretty pictures. Then I cleaned the litter box and went to bed.

my dad and step mom are both retired at 55 and 50 respectively and have been for a year or 2 now...my mom I'm pretty worried about though :\

stoned.jpg