i make a thread like Tampa person but I not really from

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
So last night I’m with my friend Jason aka Shinobi Flobee and he’s got a phattie prescription to Ambien ‘cause ever since his father went crazy and attacked him in his sleep as a child he hasn’t been able to get any shut eye for about 22 years. LOL REAL LYFE DRAMA – CRY ME A RIVER LOSERS. Anyways, I was telling Shi Flob about my crew in Tampa that gets F’ed up on Ambien pills, but he didn’t believe “LOL THAT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE FAT”. Okay, he’s not that fat, but fat enough. Moving on, we call up shawndavid while he’s knee deep in some asian prostitution, ROOFLES HI CANDY, but he took time away from contracting AIDs to tell me how to get Shinobi Flobee cracked out on Ambien pills. Okay not “cracked out”, I had thought that Ambien would turn you into a Koala Bear with a thurst for urban hair styles, sadly shawneeD told us it would only make Jason walk around with his khram and testes satchel tucked between his legs. VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON DBZEAG HOMO LOVERS. Okay so we take the pills and follow shawndavid’s advice on how to get a little twisted, and after drinking a few glasses of gasoline and donating half eaten cheese-its to the Knight’s of Columbus commercial we saw on TV we concluded that we were pretty fucked up. I WAS IN TO WORK ON TIME THIS MORNING SO NO WORRIES DROOL-BOI

Anyone else have fun last night?

8455245bcbbabf.gif

what?

I took chimney to a Mexican restaurant with more color than a gay pride parade.

Then I installed a new case fan for a friend that lived by the restaurant. Ran to get a new heatsink because the friend's fan on his went out and it was the shit stocker. Put that on, then proceeded to go to bed, but not without a little bit of cocklicking.

Yeah turns out she didnt give a shit about you dumbasses anyways.

her cunt tastes like a failed attempt to win over a two thirds majority needed to overcome procedural hurdles in the Senate ruling on a state and local governments' response to Hurricane Katrina