I hear-tell this episode of South Park is banned...

I would be pissed if my church quit a job for me while I was getting over being sick. It sounds more and more like a cult than a new religion. Having dumbass Tom Cruise be so visibly stupid is not helping them either.

hey b_sinning...did you delete your post or something? it shows you as the last post in this thread

b_sinning said:
Look above your post.

haha...wtf? I saw you were the last post and refreshed in case it was some weird cache problem and it STILL wasn't there and there was no page 3 :fly46:

b_sinning said:
I would be pissed if my church quit a job for me while I was getting over being sick. It sounds more and more like a cult than a new religion. Having dumbass Tom Cruise be so visibly stupid is not helping them either.

I remember a few months back Jenna Elfman (That dharma & greg woman) spewed a bunch of shit on camera about body thetans & such. I was freakin bizarre.

Drool-Boy said:
I remember a few months back Jenna Elfman (That dharma & greg woman) spewed a bunch of shit on camera about body thetans & such. I was freakin bizarre.

She is easily the dumbest person in Hollywood.

Onnotangu said:
i missed the newest episode. something about chef dieing and being reborn as Darth varder with a lightsaber spatula.

Yep, and he was in the "Super Adventure People Club" instead of Scientology. They did a great job of avoiding a lawsuit with still getting their point across about what they believe is brainwashing. We were in shock most of the episode by the balls of these guys. Best episode ever. :fly:

Candy said:
Yep, and he was in the "Super Adventure People Club" instead of Scientology. They did a great job of avoiding a lawsuit with still getting their point across about what they believe is brainwashing. We were in shock most of the episode by the balls of these guys. Best episode ever. :fly:

i missed this one, gonna have to download tonight

Drool-Boy said:
She's a scientologist too? :( I liked her sooo much as dharma

FlyNavy said:
so is catherine bell :( ruined her for me, really did

NO WAY!!!! Aw man, that cannot be true. No way. *cries*

Farewell my golden breasts of sweet magnificent succulence. I shall have to suffocate between you in some other life.