I hear-tell this episode of South Park is banned...

South Park has attacked every major world religion and nobody has complained very loudly. Why is this happening over such a bazarre and scary religion anyway? I honestly cannot understand these people at all. It's not even like the episode was all that offensive.

eileenbunny said:
South Park has attacked every major world religion and nobody has complained very loudly. Why is this happening over such a bazarre and scary religion anyway? I honestly cannot understand these people at all. It's not even like the episode was all that offensive.

I think the key here is that they attacked a religon that happens to be practiced by some of the more influential people in the entertainment industry.

Issac Hayes had absolutely no problem cashing paychecks while the show was making fun of everyone else. It's only once it makes fun of you that it's not OK anymore.

gg hypocracy

Drool-Boy said:
I think the key here is that they attacked a religon that happens to be practiced by some of the more influential people in the entertainment industry.

Okay, so why is it that we know and care what religion Tom Cruise and John Travolta are anyway. I'm sure that there are tons of celebrities out there that are Catholic or Muslim or whatever other religion. Why is this crazy religion so important? Why are these people so arrogant? It makes me mad. The government aught to raid them Waco style. Blow them up in a firey masacre.

eileenbunny said:
Okay, so why is it that we know and care what religion Tom Cruise and John Travolta are anyway. I'm sure that there are tons of celebrities out there that are Catholic or Muslim or whatever other religion. Why is this crazy religion so important? Why are these people so arrogant? It makes me mad. The government aught to raid them Waco style. Blow them up in a firey masacre.
Because they have Jew money, thats why its important. What makes them different from Jews though is their overwhelming desire to use their money and power.

And South Park is still being made?

Looks like they've taken a leaf out of Madonna's page. Noone care's about me anymore, time to do something so people will take notice.

Galen said:
And South Park is still being made?

Looks like they've taken a leaf out of Madonna's page. Noone care's about me anymore, time to do something so people will take notice.
It's quite popular still. Until last year anyway, when it went from funny to just stupid.

Galen said:
Are you commenting on a barmy religion?:p

826.jpg