I hear-tell this episode of South Park is banned...

elpmis said:
Last night's south park - huge let down

the stabs at Isaac Hayes and Scientology were way too obvious, not really well thought out at all

I enjoyed it. I guess they slapped it together in 6 days. I thought it was a nice touch with the editing of old vox paralleling the brainwash theme.

If Hayes really did quit the show himself this should smack him in the ass.

they always slap episodes together in six days. rarely do we see one that was made more than a week in advance. it's how they managed to air the Golden PSP episode the very evening that Shaivo died

shawndavid said:
I enjoyed it. I guess they slapped it together in 6 days. I thought it was a nice touch with the editing of old vox paralleling the brainwash theme.

If Hayes really did quit the show himself this should smack him in the ass.

he didn't quit...he had a stroke and has been recovering for the last few months...the press release was bogus and made up by another scientology freak

why_ask_why said:
he didn't quit...he had a stroke and has been recovering for the last few months...the press release was bogus and made up by another scientology freak
Link to proof

this kinda hints at what I was saying...I'll keep looking though
In an off-screen twist, doubt has been cast as to whether Hayes really meant to depart the animated series. FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman reported Monday that the 63-year-old "Shaft" soul great suffered a stroke on Jan. 17, and "is in no condition to quit anything."

"My sources say that someone quit [the show] for him," Friedman wrote.
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18632,00.html?fdnews

that sucks...have no idea where I read this from today...said the press release was made by some other semi famous scientologist working in the fashion industry and the whole thing was bogus