Not open for further replies.

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
yes, i have a girlfriend..
technically i have 2 and a few i'm dating..
no i'm not cheating, if i determine one is worth dating exclusively i will...

STOP.

MAKING.

THREADS.

Dating multiple girls does not mean you have a girlfriend, and driving a Miata does not mean you have a sports car.

the MX-5 is considered a sports car, do i feel it is. NO

its a fun to drive roadster, yay for me
You are correct, dating multiple girls does not mean i have a girlfriend, discussions with the girls and what we agree on does.

TY and g'night

p.s. i'll be here all week :D

KNYTE said:
STOP.

MAKING.

THREADS.

Dating multiple girls does not mean you have a girlfriend, and driving a Miata does not mean you have a sports car.

This man speaks the truth.

Ma171aC,

I test drove one of these the other day and I think I'm in love - what do you think?

Porsche-Cayman-S-Production.jpg

it's the new Cayman S

inline4 said:
MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHH

Great, now I have two threads to write random BS in.

Condo living is starting to bug me. Hopefully after I get another raise later this year Kimie and I will feel like we're in a solid enough position to move into a larger single-family home. Then I can get a dog, have a garage, and building a projector based home theater setup in my basement (I've decided our main room in the condo is just overall to bright for it to work well enough, but maybe I'll think about some very thick/dark curtains, who knows.

My boss, who I have great respect for, asked me to draw up the standard "list of longterm goals" bit yesterday so we can go over it. He is not doing this as a way to review or discourage me later on if I for some reason don't meet these goals (which in my experience is usually the point behind such assignments), instead he wants me to outline a plan for myself, and he will help me get there. I was greatly impressed to hear this from him, and am proud to work for a guy who's actually interested in furthering his employees careers as opposed to laying blame on them whenever higherups complain (which is unfortunately the type of boss I had at my last job). It's my hope that I'll be with this company for a very long time, then someday, after it's gone public, I'll sell off my acquired stock, and retire someplace warm where there are no laws or restrictions on two men having consensual pistol duels at dawn over matters of honor. 'Cause the good lord knows I love me some duelin'.

I guess metro learned the rudimentary art of paying to close and open threads. What an amusing feature that will invariably be removed because of abuse of it in cases just like these.

Congratulations, you're an example of the mistakes of the few ruining the fun of the many.

Also, there are people here with much more marklar than you, probably wise not to start "toss money around" fight.

KNYTE said:
Great, now I have two threads to write random BS in.

Condo living is starting to bug me. Hopefully after I get another raise later this year Kimie and I will feel like we're in a solid enough position to move into a larger single-family home. Then I can get a dog, have a garage, and building a projector based home theater setup in my basement (I've decided our main room in the condo is just overall to bright for it to work well enough, but maybe I'll think about some very thick/dark curtains, who knows.

My boss, who I have great respect for, asked me to draw up the standard "list of longterm goals" bit yesterday so we can go over it. He is not doing this as a way to review or discourage me later on if I for some reason don't meet these goals (which in my experience is usually the point behind such assignments), instead he wants me to outline a plan for myself, and he will help me get there. I was greatly impressed to hear this from him, and am proud to work for a guy who's actually interested in furthering his employees careers as opposed to laying blame on them whenever higherups complain (which is unfortunately the type of boss I had at my last job). It's my hope that I'll be with this company for a very long time, then someday, after it's gone public, I'll sell off my acquired stock, and retire someplace warm where there are no laws or restrictions on two men having consensual pistol duels at dawn over matters of honor. 'Cause the good lord knows I love me some duelin'.

i have no idea why i keep reading these.... :confused:

KNYTE said:
I guess metro learned the rudimentary art of paying to close and open threads. What an amusing feature that will invariably be removed because of abuse of it in cases just like these.

Congratulations, you're an example of the mistakes of the few ruining the fun of the many.
actually sir.

Fly told me to do it..

so there..

Status
Not open for further replies.