I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND APRIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
inline4 said:
i have no idea why i keep reading these.... :confused:

Now, pretend that this is an example of every single thread I make, and you'll understand why there are some people here who aren't impressed by your recent posting performance.

inline4 said:
actually sir.

Fly told me to do it..

so there..

Wow, I have been pwnted. I throw myself on the floor at your feet.

And surprise, surprise I'm still taller than you are.

KNYTE said:
Now, pretend that this is an example of every single thread I make, and you'll understand why there are some people here who aren't impressed by your recent posting performance.

Wow, I have been pwnted. I throw myself on the floor at your feet.

And surprise, surprise I'm still taller than you are.
:lol: this hurt

right through the heart man..

KNYTE said:
Great, now I have two threads to write random BS in.

Condo living is starting to bug me. Hopefully after I get another raise later this year Kimie and I will feel like we're in a solid enough position to move into a larger single-family home. Then I can get a dog, have a garage, and building a projector based home theater setup in my basement (I've decided our main room in the condo is just overall to bright for it to work well enough, but maybe I'll think about some very thick/dark curtains, who knows.

My boss, who I have great respect for, asked me to draw up the standard "list of longterm goals" bit yesterday so we can go over it. He is not doing this as a way to review or discourage me later on if I for some reason don't meet these goals (which in my experience is usually the point behind such assignments), instead he wants me to outline a plan for myself, and he will help me get there. I was greatly impressed to hear this from him, and am proud to work for a guy who's actually interested in furthering his employees careers as opposed to laying blame on them whenever higherups complain (which is unfortunately the type of boss I had at my last job). It's my hope that I'll be with this company for a very long time, then someday, after it's gone public, I'll sell off my acquired stock, and retire someplace warm where there are no laws or restrictions on two men having consensual pistol duels at dawn over matters of honor. 'Cause the good lord knows I love me some duelin'.
wow sounds good 2 me

my boss has told me many times that if I tucked my shirt in, shaved, and stopped wearing jeans to work that I was manager material

too bad I haven't and won't

elpmis said:
my boss has told me many times that if I tucked my shirt in, shaved, and stopped wearing jeans to work that I was manager material

too bad I haven't and won't

might as well burn your paycheck if you really don't care :p

elpmis said:
didn't say I didn't care - I just said I'd dress how I wanted to

you are in effect still doing the same...being a manager = more money and every day you spend in jeans unshaven means more money burnt

why_ask_why said:
you are in effect still doing the same...being a manager = more money and every day you spend in jeans unshaven means more money burnt
i like being an engineer, once I go manager I can never go back and I won't have to be smart anymore = the lose

elpmis said:
i like being an engineer, once I go manager I can never go back and I won't have to be smart anymore = the lose

only shitty managers don't keep their skills honed

why_ask_why said:
only problem there is you have to spend the rest of your life in some 3rd world jerkwater
I'm all about that shit - almost went to Iraq myself for work - the only reason the project was canned was our company getting flak from the Abu Grave gig

elpmis said:
I'm all about that shit - almost went to Iraq myself for work - the only reason the project was canned was our company getting flak from the Abu Grave gig

someone has to populate the rest of the globe...good luck to ya mang :)

Status
Not open for further replies.