I had never considered age as a discriminatory factor until recently

It's hard enough getting my driver's license renewed every year let alone taking a test along with it. The elderly have time since they are retired.

Lot different in USA. License lasts 5-6 years. But that doesn't change the fact that people need to re-learn how to drive even before 55.

The driving test should consist of obstacles jumping out at any random moment while dodging gun fire. Maneuverability should involve driving around live babies. If a baby cries, you fail.

I might go gay for you based entirely on this post.

Yep. And I have to get a letter from the state department get time I need to get it renewed.

I will get residency here at some point. But for now I like not paying tax.

That's a pain. When I lived in Bahrain I had to get a Bahrain SSN number and citizen card to be allowed to get a local license. Same thing for Cypress expect it was a British Citizen ID we had to get prior to the license.

Phone/Telcom guys are a very odd subset of IT. Very old school ways of thinking typically. Especially considering how much has switched over to IP the past few years.

That's a pain. When I lived in Bahrain I had to get a Bahrain SSN number and citizen card to be allowed to get a local license. Same thing for Cypress expect it was a British Citizen ID we had to get prior to the license.

I have a US SS#, and it's only to get a license.. and buy guns..

Puddin do you have diplomatic immunity?

lethal_weapon_2-arjen_rudd-1.jpg

Nah. That's for people on an A1 visa, I'm on an A2 visa.. A1 Visa's are for people sent from their country to work for their government. I was hired by the embassy locally.

My father had it while he was here.