I had a dream about Thrawn, Bubbles, Knyte and Shawn...

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
All I remeber is Knyte and Thrawn picked me up to go to dinner, and we were going to meet Shawn when he got off work. We ended up at the mall, and I wanted to shop for clothing. I have no idea what happened at this point, but the three of us were running out of the mall in trouble for doing SOMETHING. What it was, escapes me. Anyhow, we went to Bubbles' apartment (which wasent really hers in real life) and Cola and Bandit were there as well as like 10 cats. Thrawn and Knyte left to pick her up, and Shawn walked in. Now it gets kinda foggy and wierd but evidently we were trying to be sneaky and check her answering machine (no idea why) and she walked in while this was going on, only she acted like she didn't see us. Thrawn then presented her with a new Louis Vitton purse that was the size of a beach bag. She asked him where he got the money and he said not to worry but there was a lot more where that came from.

That's all.

So Thrawn... wtf? you holding out on us with all your Louis Vitton connections???

Candy said:
All I remeber is Knyte and Thrawn picked me up to go to dinner, and we were going to meet Shawn when he got off work.

This means that you were hungry when you went to bed. Also, you miss Knyte and Thrawn since they were with you, but not Shawn.

We ended up at the mall, and I wanted to shop for clothing. I have no idea what happened at this point, but the three of us were running out of the mall in trouble for doing SOMETHING. What it was, escapes me.

As we all know, when running from a mall in trouble, it can only mean one thing. Zombies.

Anyhow, we went to Bubbles' apartment (which wasent really hers in real life) and Cola and Bandit were there as well as like 10 cats.

The ten cats show that you were subconsiously thinking about Pandora, cause she's the crazy cat lady.

Thrawn and Knyte left to pick her up, and Shawn walked in.

You started to subcounsiously feel guilty for your sexual attraction to watching thrawn and Knyte make out, so you replaced them with Shawn.

Now it gets kinda foggy and wierd but evidently we were trying to be sneaky and check her answering machine (no idea why) and she walked in while this was going on, only she acted like she didn't see us.

Well this one is quite obvious. You desire to be a ninja, unseen and totally sweet. They rock hard.

Thrawn then presented her with a new Louis Vitton purse that was the size of a beach bag. She asked him where he got the money and he said not to worry but there was a lot more where that came from.

You won't admit it to yourself but you believe Thrawn to be a tranny hooker with good taste for lady's handbags.

Speaking of dreams of UF people. I had a dream that fly and april came to visit us, but I don't remember ever seeing fly, I just remember saying good bye to april.

kiwi said:
Speaking of dreams of UF people. I had a dream that fly and april came to visit us, but I don't remember ever seeing fly, I just remember saying good bye to april.
April's pretty hot, isn't she kiwi

kiwi said:

he was hiding in April's colon.

fly said:
I had an awesome lucid dream last night. I did a lot of flying, walking through walls, and anal.

Flying dreams are my favorite. It's been awhile since I had one tho. But there's nothing like being able to consciously realize that you're dreaming, and then decide to go flying. :cool: Oddly enough tho, irl I'm terrified of heights...:wtf:

I don't remember my dream last night, but I think it was about getting in a fight, because I woke up in the middle of the night with a nosebleed.

Pandora said:
Flying dreams are my favorite. It's been awhile since I had one tho. But there's nothing like being able to consciously realize that you're dreaming, and then decide to go flying. :cool: Oddly enough tho, irl I'm terrified of heights...:wtf:

There are drugs that can help you accomplish this