I had a dream about Thrawn, Bubbles, Knyte and Shawn...

Onnotangu said:
I dream of mortars and flying squirrels

Just the mortars? No pestles?

mortar.jpg

flyingsquirrel.jpg

edit: holy shit- that squirrel is adorable

kiwi said:
Speaking of dreams of UF people. I had a dream that fly and april came to visit us, but I don't remember ever seeing fly, I just remember saying good bye to april.

Did ya like the gator? He was real sweet!

Pandora said:
Flying dreams are my favorite. It's been awhile since I had one tho. But there's nothing like being able to consciously realize that you're dreaming, and then decide to go flying. :cool: Oddly enough tho, irl I'm terrified of heights...:wtf:
I usually float instead of flying. Is that strange?

I'm stronger and angrier in my dreams than in real life. And I'm always fighting with people, but only with my bare hands, never weapons. Screaming, tearing, clawing, and punching. I'm usually lost or fleeing from something - a person, creature, circumstance or natural disaster - and I'm almost always underground, for example in a massive sewer or subway system. I've barely ever spent time in either with the exception of London's Tube, so I'm not sure why that is. When I'm outside it's almost always at night and pouring heavily, and at some point there is usually a raging torrent or flood. I am extremely hydrophobic, and I dread those dreams in particular.

I never dream about my son. This is worth mentioning because every waking moment is dominated by thoughts of him. I'm jittery, hateful, and profoundly depressed whenever he's not around, which is 80% of the time. If I had one wish it would be that his mother died and I got custody. And yet I never, ever dream about him. I dream of horrible things, and believe myself to be justifiably insane. I often wonder at what point I will snap and be locked away and heavily medicated for the rest of my life.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm stronger and angrier in my dreams than in real life. And I'm always fighting with people, but only with my bare hands, never weapons. Screaming, tearing, clawing, and punching. I'm usually lost or fleeing from something - a person, creature, circumstance or natural disaster - and I'm almost always underground, for example in a massive sewer or subway system. I've barely ever spent time in either with the exception of London's Tube, so I'm not sure why that is. When I'm outside it's almost always at night and pouring heavily, and at some point there is usually a raging torrent or flood. I am extremely hydrophobic, and I dread those dreams in particular.

I never dream about my son. This is worth mentioning because every waking moment is dominated by thoughts of him. I'm jittery, hateful, and profoundly depressed whenever he's not around, which is 80% of the time. If I had one wish it would be that his mother died and I got custody. And yet I never, ever dream about him. I dream of horrible things, and believe myself to be justifiably insane. I often wonder at what point I will snap and be locked away and heavily medicated for the rest of my life.

Zoinks!
Here, let me get you a drink. I think you could use one.
MVC-520F.jpg

Sarcasmo said:

Is an interpretation even necessary? Wow

I always have crazy dreams that make no sense, last night was no exception. I didn't sleep very sound due to the dream and am still quite tired this morning.