I got that Friday feeling, any exciting plans for the weekend?

that math only works out if you're 20...I'm 72...oh, I get it :tard:

:p

edit: whoops, I edited you instead of quoting...stupid senility :mad:

I took off Thursday night and flew into Oakland airport where I met my girlfriend. We stayed at an Embassy Suites which she got for an amazing $80/night. On Friday, we spent most of the day in Berkeley walking around (we got lunch at this great place called Crepes A-Go-Go) and explored UC Berkeley a bit. Then, that night, we went to a concert for a band called Sigur Ros. I'd heard the band a few times through the girlfriend and thought they were good, but hearing them in concert was a very moving experience.

Saturday, we went to Fisherman's Wharf and explored the area, had lunch at the Boudin Bakery and people watched. Then we had one of the best dinners I have ever experienced at La Folie. I got a 4 course dinner and she got a 3 course dinner along with a nice bottle Chateau Margaux 2004.

Sunday, we went to the Cliff House and walked along the beach and had lunch at the Bistro there. It was a nice way to end the weekend.

We managed to get sex in almost a dozen times and even twice in a public setting :eek:

I took off Thursday night and flew into Oakland airport where I met my girlfriend. We stayed at an Embassy Suites which she got for an amazing $80/night. On Friday, we spent most of the day in Berkeley walking around (we got lunch at this great place called Crepes A-Go-Go) and explored UC Berkeley a bit. Then, that night, we went to a concert for a band called Sigur Ros. I'd heard the band a few times through the girlfriend and thought they were good, but hearing them in concert was a very moving experience.

Saturday, we went to Fisherman's Wharf and explored the area, had lunch at the Boudin Bakery and people watched. Then we had one of the best dinners I have ever experienced at La Folie. I got a 4 course dinner and she got a 3 course dinner along with a nice bottle Chateau Margaux 2004.

Sunday, we went to the Cliff House and walked along the beach and had lunch at the Bistro there. It was a nice way to end the weekend.

We managed to get sex in almost a dozen times and even twice in a public setting :eek:
I didn't know Sigur Ros was touring. They'd be cool to see.

More importantly though...

when can i move in?

You'd never survive the winter. I keep my thermostat set at 62-65 and last winter, within the span of 1 month had like 5 different snowstorms each dumping over 10" of snow, and had to drive in it.

You'd never survive the winter. I keep my thermostat set at 62-65 and last winter, within the span of 1 month had like 5 different snowstorms each dumping over 10" of snow, and had to drive in it.

That is one good thing about where I live. That is the temp of the apartment if I don't turn on the heat. I turn on the heat only if it gets windy. :fly:

That is one good thing about where I live. That is the temp of the apartment if I don't turn on the heat. I turn on the heat only if it gets windy. :fly:

Yeah it's one thing I will miss about this apartment, we're on the 2nd floor with someone above us and someone below us, so we only had to turn our heat on a few times.