I got that Friday feeling, any exciting plans for the weekend?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,391
I can't wait to finish this week at work, I'm tired and want to have a good sleep. Tonight I've been blagged into doing a bar shift at bar I used to live in. Saturday I have a wedding to go to. But the most exciting thing by far is that while I was at wokr yesterday, my fella took the day off and moved our bedroom round so the bed faces my computer, where I have all the first and second seasons of House to watch. So basically, I'm going to lie in bed all weekend. :cool:

Our cable or tv in the bedroom decided enough is enough... so we can't join you there. :(

Hopefully getting homework done this weekend.

I was never allowed a tv in my room as a kid. I was always told if you spend loads of leisure time in your bedroom it's harder to sleep because the bedroom is not just a place to sleep in your mind. I think the psychology behing it works. :)

tonight- potluck dinner at my place. entertaining two "prospectives"
tomorrow- drunk day. tailgating, then FOOTBALL GAME, then out to the bars/back to my friend's place
sunday- recovering, possibly going for a half-century ride if the weather holds.

I was never allowed a tv in my room as a kid. I was always told if you spend loads of leisure time in your bedroom it's harder to sleep because the bedroom is not just a place to sleep in your mind. I think the psychology behing it works. :)

same here!

I can't wait to finish this week at work, I'm tired and want to have a good sleep. Tonight I've been blagged into doing a bar shift at bar I used to live in. Saturday I have a wedding to go to. But the most exciting thing by far is that while I was at wokr yesterday, my fella took the day off and moved our bedroom round so the bed faces my computer, where I have all the first and second seasons of House to watch. So basically, I'm going to lie in bed all weekend. :cool:

Can I get your comment on this, preferably with pics?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article17807.ece

nada tonight.. though we have quite the First Friday celebration every month in the berg. and it will be doubly insane with the Rays game goin' on 6 to 10ish.. esp if they win.

tomor. gym. work the gators game at Gators. 11 to 4ish. parent from 5 to bedtime.

sunday. gym. goin' to see my incarcerated buddy up in bushnell noonish. then the bucs game on tv, though I don't know what time it is.

core team mtg monday at 730 am. argh. feels like the wknds over already.

nada tonight.. though we have quite the First Friday celebration every month in the berg. and it will be doubly insane with the Rays game goin' on 6 to 10ish.. esp if they win.

tomor. gym. work the gators game at Gators. 11 to 4ish. parent from 5 to bedtime.

sunday. gym. goin' to see my incarcerated buddy up in bushnell noonish. then the bucs game on tv, though I don't know what time it is.

core team mtg monday at 730 am. argh. feels like the wknds over already.

You hitting the First Friday? We might stay in St. Pete after the game.

maaaaaaaaaan.. no.

tired. baby. tired. text me flop if you need any ideas on where to go or guest lists. downtown should be insane tonight. we went first friday in sept and had a great time.