I got that Friday feeling, any exciting plans for the weekend?

We shall be running errands and spending as much time as possible trying to get everyone over some insanely bad colds and pink eye we've had for over a week.

omg shnow way. I got to the park in Clearwater on Gulf to Bay. But if you want to let the kids play I would be willing to switch. I have a miniature pinscher so he should be around the size of your dog.

interesting. figured you'd be a stpete dog parker. how bout they're building the 190K park like a block from the crib. it's good for us, dunno about that expenditure of tax dollars.

we either do 22nd and 4th (crescent lake) or down by the vinoy.

lovely dog parks both. ;)

I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow, so tonight I think I will try to get to bed at a decent hour. Sunday I will be recovering from the tournament.

and we dogsat a minpin a few weeks back. the yiping almost got it killed.

real talk. wakin the baby up, barkin when we got up to get a lemonade.

Look at that face! How could you kill it.

47b8df23b3127ccec350dd3bd0870000001.jpg

omg shnow way. I got to the park in Clearwater on Gulf to Bay. But if you want to let the kids play I would be willing to switch. I have a miniature pinscher so he should be around the size of your dog.

I wonder if our pin would like your pin, she doesnt really care for other dogs. She just looks at them and walks away with her snout up

Tonight I think well just hang around the house, drink beers and watch tivo
Tomorrow well be scouting around for some property. Got a couple of leads on some good plots of land out of the reach of fgt HOAs
Sunday I need to rebuild the screens for my porch that Ike fucked up.

tonight: some mexican festival downtown. beer, food, music etc.
tomorrow: sailing, long race on a short lake.
sunday: sailing, regularly scheduled short race.