I got my sekrat santa package today!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
I.C.Water said:
ya know keepin them in yer wallet is a really bad idea right?
Meh. I've heard that before, it should be fine for a day or two considering the tang he gets all the time with that finger.
 
S

shockthemonkey

Guest
April23 said:
Meh. I've heard that before, it should be fine for a day or two considering the tang he gets all the time with that finger.
did i miss something here.... why the subtle hostility?
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
April23 said:
Meh. I've heard that before, it should be fine for a day or two considering the tang he gets all the time with that finger.
i refuse to believe he gets more tang with his finger than I do with my Ronald Regan talking action figure :mad:
 
S

shockthemonkey

Guest
BigBoi69 said:
She's changed alot since you've been around dude......

Take note of my title and pink fonted name for an example.
if you remember correctly, the bad attitudes were some of the reasons i went back to genmay.... if you think about it, things had to be pretty aggravating to go BACK to genmay

edit: but hey, i owed UF this post... I can just as easily disappear again afterwards
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
BigBoi69 said:
She's changed alot since you've been around dude......

Take note of my title and pink fonted name for an example.
There is no hostility... he's the one pimpin' around. :fly:


I haven't changed either, I just found out what a flaming homophobe you are and using that to my advantage.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
elpmis said:
i refuse to believe he gets more tang with his finger than I do with my Ronald Regan talking action figure :mad:
Dude, the Reagan is dead.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
April23 said:
There is no hostility... he's the one pimpin' around. :fly:


I haven't changed either, I just found out what a flaming homophobe you are and using that to my advantage.


You have too..... you used be all demure, like a lovable little kitten. Now? Not so sure what to think......
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
shockthemonkey said:
Overall, I give my Sekrat Santa present a thumbs up!!! :D
11.jpg






I hope all of you have had a good week, are planning on having a good holiday and receive thoughtful gifts as well :)











OR ELSE!
10.jpg

Or else what??? :p
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
BigBoi69 said:
You have too..... you used be all demure, like a lovable little kitten. Now? Not so sure what to think......
Where are you from? I haven't been nice since before I signed up at [M]...