I got my sekrat santa package today!

I.C.Water said:
ya know keepin them in yer wallet is a really bad idea right?
Meh. I've heard that before, it should be fine for a day or two considering the tang he gets all the time with that finger.

April23 said:
Meh. I've heard that before, it should be fine for a day or two considering the tang he gets all the time with that finger.
did i miss something here.... why the subtle hostility?

April23 said:
i refuse to believe he gets more tang with his finger than I do with my Ronald Regan talking action figure :mad:

BigBoi69 said:
She's changed alot since you've been around dude......

Take note of my title and pink fonted name for an example.
if you remember correctly, the bad attitudes were some of the reasons i went back to genmay.... if you think about it, things had to be pretty aggravating to go BACK to genmay

edit: but hey, i owed UF this post... I can just as easily disappear again afterwards

BigBoi69 said:
She's changed alot since you've been around dude......

Take note of my title and pink fonted name for an example.
There is no hostility... he's the one pimpin' around. :fly:

I haven't changed either, I just found out what a flaming homophobe you are and using that to my advantage.

April23 said:
There is no hostility... he's the one pimpin' around. :fly:

I haven't changed either, I just found out what a flaming homophobe you are and using that to my advantage.

You have too..... you used be all demure, like a lovable little kitten. Now? Not so sure what to think......

shockthemonkey said:
Overall, I give my Sekrat Santa present a thumbs up!!! :D
11.jpg

I hope all of you have had a good week, are planning on having a good holiday and receive thoughtful gifts as well :)

OR ELSE!
10.jpg

Or else what??? :p

BigBoi69 said:
You have too..... you used be all demure, like a lovable little kitten. Now? Not so sure what to think......
Where are you from? I haven't been nice since before I signed up at [M]...