I didn't die

DW said:
I didn't know my doings were of that much interest around here :confused:

Dunno if I want to post the link, I don't want any of the clowns here causing trouble over there, not that most of you would :heart: Jaymie's right, it's a LOTR forum, probably not of great interest to most of UF anyway.

With friends like you, who needs...er, never mind :fly:

Yes, as of today I am now a "tween" :D
LINK?

I am always on the lookout for a good Tolkien forum but haven't found one that I like yet.

I assume you have atleast 200 posts.

Findakáno said:
LINK?

I am always on the lookout for a good Tolkien forum but haven't found one that I like yet.

I assume you have atleast 200 posts.

YGPM, I'm still not sure about posting the link for everyone.

200 posts??? Are you kidding? :lol: Not nearly, but my posts there take some thought and time, not just typing a few words hitting "enter".

I've only been there a couple of weeks.

DW said:
YGPM, I'm still not sure about posting the link for everyone.

200 posts??? Are you kidding? :lol: Not nearly, but my posts there take some thought and time, not just typing a few words hitting "enter".

I've only been there a couple of weeks.
Since the tweens start at age 20 and go to age 32. I assumed it would be more than 20 so I multiplied by ten.

JJ Lady said:
Gald you stopped in DW. We miss you.

:heart:

Findakáno said:
Since the tweens start at age 20 and go to age 32. I assumed it would be more than 20 so I multiplied by ten.

Reasonable guess, but in this case "child" starts at 20 points (earned by posting, but not all posts earn points), "tween" starts at 40, "apprentice" will start at 80. I actually have 60+ posts.

Maybe I should have gone with Minions of Mordor :eek:

Last edited:
DW said:
You know it...

I think that bitchy streak is growing ;)

DW said:

Reasonable guess, but in this case "child" starts at 20 points (earned by posting, but not all posts earn points), "tween" starts at 40, "apprentice" will start at 80. I actually have 60+ posts.

Oooooh yeah, you'd make a great minion :D

DW said:

Please explain how you earn points besides a large post and the different groups. :confused:

Findakáno said:
Please explain how you earn points besides a large post and the different groups. :confused:

Post messages- 1 point per message posted depending on which forum-posts longer than 200 characters and in a forum where points are given. Most of my posts have been over 200 characters, but not all. Sometimes I just don't have that much to say, believe it or not :fly:

The Halls of Knowledge- Halls of Knowledge in which you can earn points by answering questions correctly-haven’t done this yet.

Salary- Members who obtain special ranks monthly symbolic salary in the form of points.

Tribute- I don’t understand this one, doesn’t apply to me.

Awards- Doesn’t apply to me yet.

Contribute content to site- Probably doesn’t apply, although I was contacted by a member for an interview with a newbie, and that might go into the newsletter, dunno yet, I’ll wait and see.

Special Actions- Doesn’t apply to me.

EDIT: Don't look for posts there from me by the name DW, I had to pick something over two chacters so I made it D.W. Now I really wish I'd picked something different.

Findakáno said:
A Tolkien Forum.
AHH, good times then. I never really got THAT into it to where i'd want to join a webforum though. I have a hard enough time keeping up here, genmay, and on ot. i couldn't add any more in there.

Findakáno said:
TY :heart:

I had already found you. :):cool::fly:

:eek:

Did you look up my posts there too and see that I got eaten by a Nazgûl? :fly:

CletusJones said:
AHH, good times then. I never really got THAT into it to where i'd want to join a webforum though. I have a hard enough time keeping up here, genmay, and on ot. i couldn't add any more in there.

You're still keeping up on Genmay? I haven't bothered looking there for more than about ten seconds at a time for the last week or so.