Thread I am starting a top5 here

ugh i think its time for some wickie facts up in this bitch. you have thousands upon thousands of posts. your post to "gravy" ratio is .04%. While i may have way less rep than you thats true but i also have way less posts. If i took my post to rep average of .24% and stretched it out to as many posts as you have, i would be killing you right now.

It's time to face the facts people don't like you and it is obvious by your low rep to post ratio. Get at me when you can even reach half the ratio im at.
so who's in the Top 5 thus far?

ugh i think its time for some wickie facts up in this bitch. you have thousands upon thousands of posts. your post to "gravy" ratio is .04%. While i may have way less rep than you thats true but i also have way less posts. If i took my post to rep average of .24% and stretched it out to as many posts as you have, i would be killing you right now.

It's time to face the facts people don't like you and it is obvious by your low rep to post ratio. Get at me when you can even reach half the ratio im at.
Gravies haven't been around since the beginning. It's only been like five years, I'm guessing and I have over ten years of posts here.

#whoisthebitchnow

Gravies haven't been around since the beginning. It's only been like five years, I'm guessing and I have over ten years of posts here.

#whoisthebitchnow

I've been here for a long time, but have a much better gravy to post ratio than you, so suck it, Trebek.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

False equivalence, scooter. Gravying a post is a relatively new option around here.

How can a Top 5 List be complete without the Toppest person of them all? Me. Rollout. << This Guy.

I may not post often but when I do, I'm always straight to the point. I provide the best solutions to every problem and contribute the best content for discussion. The fact that you took the time to read this post, indicates that for a brief second, Rollout, the greatest poster to ever grace this forum, has infiltrated your mind and and influenced your thoughts. Frankly, I think you all should be more appreciative that I'm allowing you all to read this. Without this post, who knows what you could have been doing. Probably something devious or nasty. Like my mom. Oh looky looky haha. I know what you exactly what your feeble minds are thinking before you even have time to register it. Once again, I've outwitted Useless Forums and come out on top again.

If anyone gravies or replies to this, it only serves to prove my point.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL