Thread I am starting a top5 here

tHieiZN.jpg

Best and nice AND most importantly funny posters get gravies.

Sending you to the bottom of the list.

ugh i think its time for some wickie facts up in this bitch. you have thousands upon thousands of posts. your post to "gravy" ratio is .04%. While i may have way less rep than you thats true but i also have way less posts. If i took my post to rep average of .24% and stretched it out to as many posts as you have, i would be killing you right now.

It's time to face the facts people don't like you and it is obvious by your low rep to post ratio. Get at me when you can even reach half the ratio im at.

• Gravy
Reactions: thintoast and fly
ugh i think its time for some wickie facts up in this bitch. you have thousands upon thousands of posts. your post to "gravy" ratio is .04%. While i may have way less rep than you thats true but i also have way less posts. If i took my post to rep average of .24% and stretched it out to as many posts as you have, i would be killing you right now.

It's time to face the facts people don't like you and it is obvious by your low rep to post ratio. Get at me when you can even reach half the ratio im at.
Gravy was only introduced three months ago though, so you should be able to ketchup.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

Aahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

:wtf: