I am so sorry

Because you fuckers look alike?

MOTHER.FUCKING.DEAD

I let him in my place once,

found out the next day that my PC had been completely raped, all cookies gone, all web history gone, etc etc...

that was just from putting him up overnight.

o heard about that. ok that is fucking creepy. WHY WHY WHY WHY would he do that???
he musta been on your PC while you where dreaming of bacon wrapped bacon and went on some shady sites. that is the only explanation. fucking weirdo eh?

When we visited Tampa in 06 we were going to split a hotel room with Mikey but he changed his mind like the day before we flew out because he wanted to fuck Bubbles in the hotel all week and us being there would've ruined it.

Since then I've never really cared much about him.

you actually dodged a bullet there. he probbaly woulda stolen your wallet and dipped your toothbrushes in shit stained toilet. blessing in disguise my friend. blessing.in.disguise.

he is. he'll be nice to you, gain your trust, move in, then rape your kids and disappear in the middle of the night with your herpes medicine and leftover meat loaf.

sokajdhfo;sairhf;oairhg;aoksfjhgsk;jfga;kjsfhgas;kfhgak;fsgksfngskj;dsgkjdf

MOTHER.FUCKING.DEAD

tumblr_lef1lpm7Nz1qejbiro1_400.jpg

When we visited Tampa in 06 we were going to split a hotel room with Mikey but he changed his mind like the day before we flew out because he wanted to fuck Bubbles in the hotel all week and us being there would've ruined it.

Since then I've never really cared much about him.

Which is weird because Dan and I wound up sharing a hotel room with him and Bubbles during that trip because Amy and Shawn were having issues.

I thought bubbles's rack was real.
*shrug*

Not even a little. She spent a lot of time talking about how flat chested she was until the implants. I even got to feel them. Quite nice.

So mikey nailed bubbles and you couldn't close.
Mikey has more game than waw.

Nope she didn't sleep with him.

Why would you want to associate yourself with someone who would do the shit that he's done? Or is it that you don't believe us? Its obviously ok if you don't, just askin...

This is a question I've struggled with. Mikey and I traveled together a lot. He's stayed at my house. He's never done anything at all to hurt me or rob me or make me feel bad personally. He's hung with me lots, but after hearing what he did to you guys I'm just so uncomfortable talking to him. While I do agree that he needs help, I don't feel like I could ever be the one to give it so it makes me extremely wary of him. It's difficult to de-friend someone if they haven't done anything to me, but at the same time it is difficult to see other friends get hurt by someone. Also, I'm curious about other rumors I've heard about him too. I don't know. It's very confusing.