I am so sorry

Why would you want to associate yourself with someone who would do the shit that he's done? Or is it that you don't believe us? Its obviously ok if you don't, just askin...

Mikey and I don't speak anymore. I do believe you.

In the capacity that we were friends, he was good guy to me so that's really all I can comment on. He didn't try to live with me or ask me for money. May be we never got that far. Or may be he knew I am not as giving as you guys. You guys make him out to be some evil monster. Tell your children to behave or MIKEY WILL MOVE IN WITH THEMMMMMMM!

Mikey and I don't speak anymore. I do believe you.

In the capacity that we were friends, he was good guy to me so that's really all I can comment on. He didn't try to live with me or ask me for money. May be we never got that far. Or may be he knew I am not as giving as you guys. You guys make him out to be some evil monster. Tell your children to behave or MIKEY WILL MOVE IN WITH THEMMMMMMM!

he is. he'll be nice to you, gain your trust, move in, then rape your kids and disappear in the middle of the night with your herpes medicine and leftover meat loaf.

he is. he'll be nice to you, gain your trust, move in, then rape your kids and disappear in the middle of the night with your herpes medicine and leftover meat loaf.

You guys should write a horror novel based on this, you know.

If you hold a bunch of E in your hand and chant his name three times, his spirit will turn them in to Bayer Aspirin.

Seriously, I think you guys have a story here.