I am so sorry

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
I have been doing a lot of thinking since I came home from work today and I believe I have acted wrong and harsh to some people on these forums. You are all good people, that I would be so lucky to have as friends. Why I let myself become such an ass to a few of you still makes wonder in disbelief. I want you all to know from this day forward, I promise to be considerate to everyone feelings. I will try my hardest to never allow myself to become angry and mean and down right disrespectful. It is not who I really am. Deep down inside I am a very good person, and I promise to show all of you the real me from this day forward.

Nothing but love from Liam. :heart:

If anyone shits on this I will personally shit on your chest and I'm not shenning.

**disclaimer: as long as PT is being honest in here; which I think he is. ...Go on with the chlorophyll.

I have been doing a lot of thinking since I came home from work today and I believe I have acted wrong and harsh to some people on these forums. You are all good people, that I would be so lucky to have as friends. Why I let myself become such an ass to a few of you still makes wonder in disbelief. I want you all to know from this day forward, I promise to be considerate to everyone feelings. I will try my hardest to never allow myself to become angry and mean and down right disrespectful. It is not who I really am. Deep down inside I am a very good person, and I promise to show all of you the real me from this day forward.

:wtf:

i'm skeptical. if you're really serious, give me a $30 sears gift certificate.

i need a new pick mattock.

i also want juleeee to vouch that 'the real you' is some kind of nice person or something instead of the aussie nut hugging hippie arrogant ass this forum has come to know.

:wtf:

i'm skeptical. if you're really serious, give me a $30 sears gift certificate.

i need a new pick mattock.

i also want juleeee to vouch that 'the real you' is some kind of nice person or something instead of the aussie nut hugging hippie arrogant ass this forum has come to know.
Well both sides have been pretty arrogant, stubborn and mean. They both antagonize each other and no one can play the innocent card.

Why don't we all just kiss and make up?

find my post outside of this thread that's been arrogant stubborn and mean plz.

i've had zero issues with the whole lot, not even PT, i just see where stuff's been stirred up between others.

find my post outside of this thread that's been arrogant stubborn and mean plz.

i've had zero issues with the whole lot, not even PT, i just see where stuff's been stirred up between others.
Well not you, I'm just generalizing everyone and no one in particular. :fly:

:lol: :lol: :fly::fly: